MAG, RAYMAN, BGL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAG, RAYMAN, BGL

WHERE TF IS MAG, RAY AND BGL, FARMERS PLAY AROUND THESE ITEMS!!!

BRING THEM BACK!
    DO BETTER, DO FASTER

yo chill, this thread won't makes the duped items magically disappear, patient is a virtue
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
      yo chill, this thread won't makes the duped items magically disappear, patient is a virtue
      DO BETTER, DO FASTER
      Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

Direct your hate towards the dupers

IGN: HeroPlaya
        Level: MAX

Comment

Originally posted by Fdpjr View Post
          WHERE TF IS MAG, RAY AND BGL, FARMERS PLAY AROUND THESE ITEMS!!!

BRING THEM BACK!
          DO BETTER, DO FASTER
          I'd like to see you and a 17 team members running a multiplayer game and fixing all these issues. Dude, put yourself in other people's shoes.
          Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
          http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyPlaysGT View Post
            I'd like to see you and a 17 team members running a multiplayer game and fixing all these issues. Dude, put yourself in other people's shoes.
            you talk as if ubsoft were a small company, that's lack of responsibility and commitment to the game. This has been happening for a while, not only with the duplicate items but with the whole connectivity problem. The person doesn't spend 1 hour without disconnecting

who has seen 20 days without some of the most used items in the game??? and the worst of it is not to have any news about the return and progress

Comment

you talk as if ubsoft were a small company, that's lack of responsibility and commitment to the game. This has been happening for a while, not only with the duplicate items but with the whole connectivity problem. The person doesn't spend 1 hour without disconnecting

who has seen 20 days without some of the most used items in the game??? and the worst of it is not to have any news about the return and progress
              Growtopia is run by Ubisoft Abu Dhabi and they are a small company...
              CrateShip

Comment

Originally posted by CrateShip View Post
                but they're only a small company because ubisoft doesn't pay enough attention to the game.

Comment

Abu Dhabi is a location which handles a few games. UBISOFT HAS A NET WORTH OF NEARLY 4 BILLION $. I WOULD NOT CALL THAT SMALL.
                  CUT THE BALONEY.

Comment

Originally posted by Collectorio View Post
                    Abu Dhabi is a location which handles a few games. UBISOFT HAS A NET WORTH OF NEARLY 4 BILLION $. I WOULD NOT CALL THAT SMALL.
                    CUT THE BALONEY.
                    chill out bruh if you don't like the game get outta here
                    sigpic
                    SigPic by Noobified
                    PFP By Jaqkey
                    iNsTaGrAm: @ono_okay
                    you could get a follow back
                    yOuTuBe: Okay990 GT
                    IGN: okay990gt / okay990
                    World: 0S2B

CALL ME "SPAM" OR DIE

Comment

but they're only a small company because ubisoft doesn't pay enough attention to the game.
                      Yuppppppppp
                      Law <3 me :)

Comment

CUT THE BALONEY.
                        Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the smallest Ubisoft subsidiaries with only roughly 50 employees. Most of Ubisoft's income comes from different studios. To say that Ubisoft Abu Dhabi has 4 billion dollars is a lie. Ubisoft's many studios have a total networth of roughly 4 billion, most being from other bigger studios.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                        https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

CUT THE BALONEY.
                          Ubisoft Abu Dhabi has like 50 employees...
                          CrateShip

Comment

that is no excuse for ubisoft not putting enough resources into small games like this piece of game

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                            Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the smallest Ubisoft subsidiaries with only roughly 50 employees. Most of Ubisoft's income comes from different studios. To say that Ubisoft Abu Dhabi has 4 billion dollars is a lie. Ubisoft's many studios have a total networth of roughly 4 billion, most being from other bigger studios.
                            Why does ubisoft not allocate enough resources for small titles?
                            If tens of employees cannot handle a small game then its ubisofts fault for either allocating too little resources or hiring incapable people.

Comment

I mean like when mods and devs got hacked when seth and hamumu were running the game they were able to fix it and on top of that they didn't just release bugged code I mean like there is a beta server that they used to use to test new big updates if 2 people can run it I don't see how 50 people can't we aren't even being given any information or updates on this, tweets were being deleted at one point, and instead of fully focusing on fixing the problem we are given an apology week and events, people are freaking out because the items they sunk months into getting are now gone, like I swear i've never seen an update in a game ever that just randomly has a duplication glitch in it, like how does that happen that seems like something that occurs when a game is in alpha but being able to duplicate items? like WHAT ?!?!?!?!?!? is it evolving backwards!?!??!

Comment

Working...
                              X