X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collectorio
    replied
    Originally posted by li0n View Post
    Yes, be patient. This unbelieveably rude thread won't help the issue.
    you are not becoming a mod

Leave a comment:

• Damat Ferit
    replied
    Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
    Why would Ubisoft use resources for a dying game that doesn't make them much instead of some larger games such as Assassin's Creed etc.
    Trust me, mobile games earn much more than you think... ex: pubg mobile earned way more than pubg, but its a free game but pubg is not

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Flufky
    I agree! Literally, why ya’ll gotta be so mad about it. Just quit the game if you don’t like it. smh
    This attitude doesnt suit for a mod...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by li0n View Post
    Yea being rude doesnt solve anything but being “patient” doesnt solve anything too...

Leave a comment:

• li0n
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    replied
    Originally posted by Collectorio View Post
    that is no excuse for ubisoft not putting enough resources into small games like this piece of game

- - - Updated - - -

Why does ubisoft not allocate enough resources for small titles?
    If tens of employees cannot handle a small game then its ubisofts fault for either allocating too little resources or hiring incapable people.
    Why would Ubisoft use resources for a dying game that doesn't make them much instead of some larger games such as Assassin's Creed etc.

Leave a comment:

• AntiScamFree
    replied
    If tens of employees cannot handle a small game then its ubisofts fault for either allocating too little resources or hiring incapable people.
    Fair point. Can anyone refute that?

Leave a comment:

• Ricu
    replied
    Originally posted by CrateShip View Post
    Ubisoft Abu Dhabi has like 50 employees...
    I mean like when mods and devs got hacked when seth and hamumu were running the game they were able to fix it and on top of that they didn't just release bugged code I mean like there is a beta server that they used to use to test new big updates if 2 people can run it I don't see how 50 people can't we aren't even being given any information or updates on this, tweets were being deleted at one point, and instead of fully focusing on fixing the problem we are given an apology week and events, people are freaking out because the items they sunk months into getting are now gone, like I swear i've never seen an update in a game ever that just randomly has a duplication glitch in it, like how does that happen that seems like something that occurs when a game is in alpha but being able to duplicate items? like WHAT ?!?!?!?!?!? is it evolving backwards!?!??!

Leave a comment:

• Collectorio
    replied
    that is no excuse for ubisoft not putting enough resources into small games like this piece of game

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
    Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the smallest Ubisoft subsidiaries with only roughly 50 employees. Most of Ubisoft's income comes from different studios. To say that Ubisoft Abu Dhabi has 4 billion dollars is a lie. Ubisoft's many studios have a total networth of roughly 4 billion, most being from other bigger studios.

Leave a comment:

• CrateShip
    replied
    Abu Dhabi is a location which handles a few games. UBISOFT HAS A NET WORTH OF NEARLY 4 BILLION $. I WOULD NOT CALL THAT SMALL.
    CUT THE BALONEY.

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    replied
    Abu Dhabi is a location which handles a few games. UBISOFT HAS A NET WORTH OF NEARLY 4 BILLION $. I WOULD NOT CALL THAT SMALL.
    CUT THE BALONEY.
    Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the smallest Ubisoft subsidiaries with only roughly 50 employees. Most of Ubisoft's income comes from different studios. To say that Ubisoft Abu Dhabi has 4 billion dollars is a lie. Ubisoft's many studios have a total networth of roughly 4 billion, most being from other bigger studios.

Leave a comment:

• Damat Ferit
    replied
    Originally posted by Fdpjr View Post
    but they're only a small company because ubisoft doesn't pay enough attention to the game.
    Yuppppppppp

Leave a comment:

• okay990gt
    replied
    CUT THE BALONEY.
    chill out bruh if you don't like the game get outta here

Leave a comment:

• Collectorio
    replied
    Growtopia is run by Ubisoft Abu Dhabi and they are a small company...
    CUT THE BALONEY.

Leave a comment:

• Fdpjr
    replied
    but they're only a small company because ubisoft doesn't pay enough attention to the game.

Leave a comment:

• CrateShip
    replied
    Originally posted by Fdpjr View Post
    you talk as if ubsoft were a small company, that's lack of responsibility and commitment to the game. This has been happening for a while, not only with the duplicate items but with the whole connectivity problem. The person doesn't spend 1 hour without disconnecting

who has seen 20 days without some of the most used items in the game??? and the worst of it is not to have any news about the return and progress

Leave a comment:

• Fdpjr
    replied
    Originally posted by JonnyPlaysGT View Post
    I'd like to see you and a 17 team members running a multiplayer game and fixing all these issues. Dude, put yourself in other people's shoes.
    you talk as if ubsoft were a small company, that's lack of responsibility and commitment to the game. This has been happening for a while, not only with the duplicate items but with the whole connectivity problem. The person doesn't spend 1 hour without disconnecting

who has seen 20 days without some of the most used items in the game??? and the worst of it is not to have any news about the return and progress

Leave a comment:

Working...
X