Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found something AFTER Apology Week

As all of u know that apology week just ended
    And Mods HAVE stated that it will take few days for the gtoken to be insert into ur account
    And Wat i saw is the increase of New Account In Forums that they create and just to ask about the GTOKEN
    And THEY didnt even look at other threads before posting a new THREAD about the GTOKEN
    Anyone agree with me?

Well, 2020 has brought us many forumers of different personalities, and that's pretty interesting
    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Agree with what?

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
        Agree with what?
        look at the update discussion i can see a new post abt apology week's gtoken everyday and the person who posted it is a new account and they r not willing to waste some of their time to check about the thread that mods have update us

Comment

Well, if the game didn't have this many problems this would pretty much not happen.
          IGN: Whiffle
          Discord: Whiffle#4410

Comment

Well I don't really care that it takes them time to hand out the tokens to us we will get them eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Jari View Post
              Well I don't really care that it takes them time to hand out the tokens to us we will get them eventually.
              Yeah same here. It's not like i can buy anything with extra 15 tokens to my hand
              Best to wait for now.

Comment

Most of the useless forumers are people who are registered to post things like "pls bring raymans back", "mods help i lost over 100 dls" and seemingly stuff.
                A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Originally posted by li0n View Post
                  Most of the useless forumers are people who are registered to post things like "pls bring raymans back", "mods help i lost over 100 dls" and seemingly stuff.
                  Yup I agree to you since I can see a post abt I lost items/when will mods give us the token smt everyday

- - - Updated - - -

Guys take a look at the threads in update discussion and u guys will found out every ppl that post the thread are new account created at Jul 2020 and hav posted 1-5 post

Comment

Originally posted by EazY View Post
                    Well, if the game didn't have this many problems this would pretty much not happen.
                    Sadly, this is the truth
                    Law <3 me :)

Comment

Hey! Since this thread isn't about the game updates will be moving it to the Everything else sub-forum.
                      What's meant to be will always find a way!

Comment

Working...
                      X