Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JerryD
    replied
    Haven’t received the 15 Growtokens yet..

Apology Week has ended and the devs promised that we will receive a bonus of 15 Growtokens if we met the set criteria. I logged in everyday during the entirety of Apology Week and have been anticipating for a while now. However, I still haven’t received the growtokens. Anyone else facing the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• Comment-Gt
    replied
    if i missed a day or 2, will i gain some tokens too? or 0 ?

Leave a comment:

• GamingKyle
    replied
    Please just wait, it's already free we shouldn't complain.

Leave a comment:

• Apen3056
    replied
    SMART TIPS: y o u - n e e d - t o - w a i t . s o , y o u - c a n - g e t - t h e - g r o w t o k e n - i n - a - f e w - d a y s

Leave a comment:

• Apen3056
    replied
    Originally posted by PLEXIUM View Post
    From what I know we were supposed to get tokens after apology week based on if we logged in everyday? Has anybody gotten these yet?
    well nope! someone will be received alot growtokens in few days more or soon....

Leave a comment:

• Cool050
    replied
    Nope, they said the tokens will be delivered once all accounts are confirmed. So, it will take few days.

Leave a comment:

• PLEXIUM
    replied
    Has anybody gotten their apology week growtokens?

From what I know we were supposed to get tokens after apology week based on if we logged in everyday? Has anybody gotten these yet?

Leave a comment:

• pannenkoek2012
    replied
    [BUG] I didn't receive my 5 Growtokens I was promised for logging on on Apology Week

I do remember logging in on the 14th of July for Apology Week, can someone reply? I'm sure many other people have not received their growtokens

Leave a comment:

• ButterBelt
    replied
    I'm sure they'll be there before we know it, they're probably still working out on the eligible accounts to receive the Growtokens. Always remember that patience is a virtue! 😇

Leave a comment:

• Zelus
    replied
    Advanced tip: wait

Leave a comment:

• Creatorss
    replied
    Originally posted by IAssassinI View Post
    Am i the only one that did not get 15 growtokens?
    You're not the only one. Like they said here ( https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Hour-Rollback ) it is going to take a few days until you receive them and please be patient the time will go by so fast.

Leave a comment:

• MiMelody
    replied
    You are not alone buddy. They might need a couple more day or a week for this. Let's just wait for now.

Leave a comment:

• IAssassinI
    replied
    I haven’t gotten my growtokens yet

Am i the only one that did not get 15 growtokens?

Leave a comment:

• WeirdOne
    replied
    Ty lol guess I didn’t read that part

Leave a comment:

• Gatello
    replied
    Here is an official statement from Baskerville which you can find here, and I quote:
    Originally posted by Baskerville
    Growtoken

During Apology Week, we promised to distribute login reward as Growtokens, if you have been logging on each day a total of 15 tokens! We are currently verifying the eligible accounts and will start distributing the Growtokens within the next few days. But please bear with us, as it will take a while until they show up in your inventory.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X