4700 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4700 hours

after 4700 hours and 2429 days i have changed my thoughts about this game and i regret i wasted my 7 years on this game since the game doesnt give you **** depending on how long you play this game
    moderators are not responsing since there are a bad amount of mods in this game i guess? and its impossible to quit atleast for me this game offers nothing special sorry guys but im ****ing mad felt like making up this thread last thing is that how isnt it possible to get items back since its not always the players fault if they get scammed.

I like how you joined in 2018 and this is your first post
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee
    how do I add back my sigpic
    IGN: Dynnie
    Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
      I like how you joined in 2018 and this is your first post
      fascinating
      Real woof-woof king.
      I own BUYUPGRADE
      (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

Growtopia is what you make it. If you make friends, do things together, and grow, you’ll be way more satisfied than trying to “make it” by being having a lot of world locks. If I had to pick between being rich or having my friends, it’ll always be friends. We can always make worlds or play updates together. Can’t do that even if I had 1000DLs. You can’t pay for memorable laughs and moments with people. And the best part is it’s free.

It sounds like you’re mad at the wrong thing. Ask yourself why you’re blaming the game, the mods, and support. The only common denominator here is you.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
          Growtopia is what you make it. If you make friends, do things together, and grow, you’ll be way more satisfied than trying to “make it” by being having a lot of world locks. If I had to pick between being rich or having my friends, it’ll always be friends. We can always make worlds or play updates together. Can’t do that even if I had 1000DLs. You can’t pay for memorable laughs and moments with people. And the best part is it’s free.

It sounds like you’re mad at the wrong thing. Ask yourself why you’re blaming the game, the mods, and support. The only common denominator here is you.
          cut that crap. ubisoft is the one entity here whos making this game crappy. they are not even trying. look at reality man.

Comment

Working...
          X