Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude it's been almost a month

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dude it's been almost a month

    I understand its not your fault for people abusing bugs and all but its almost been a month and half my items are locked, could you at least allow us to use them I don't understand why we aren't allowed to use the wearable items and still not be able to trade them even if someone has a duplicate and uses it I don't think it would be that big of a deal since you can't trade it and if you're thinking its because it would make the item look inflated I doubt anyone would base a price off of an item that isn't even tradeable, i'm not familiar with how the coding works with gt but maybe items that have limited quantity or are hard to come by should each have unique IDs so you can see which ones are duplicated and which ones are real.

  • #2
    You’re on the wrong sub-forum! It belongs to the bugs and glitches sub-forum.
    IGN : Flufky
    Level : 77/125
    Growtokens til Digger Spade : 72/200

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Flufky View Post
      You’re on the wrong sub-forum! It belongs to the bugs and glitches sub-forum.
      Hi mod :)
      Law <3 me :)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Flufky View Post
        You’re on the wrong sub-forum! It belongs to the bugs and glitches sub-forum.
        Actually, this belongs in the Suggestion Box sub-forum!

        Sincerely,
        Jedaki.

        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
        https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Flufky View Post
          You’re on the wrong sub-forum! It belongs to the bugs and glitches sub-forum.
          I posted it here to vent, I don't wanna look like some jerk just wanted to see what other peoples comments on the matter would be and if it got sufficient feedback and people agreed then i'd post something about it in the suggestions.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey, Ricu. While it does not make sense to have vanity items locked, the utilitarian items like the Rayman Fist and the Magplant provide a buff when they are equipped.

            For example, say someone duped the Rayman Fist fifty times and distributed them to fifty autofarming accounts. Maybe it takes another month to fix all the duplicate items; those autofarmers now have a month to use their fifty duped farming buffs. That is unfair, as it is hard to invalidate the legitimacy of farming, so unless an account was clearly cheating, the gems they earn by farming with duped items are rightfully theirs.
            Originally posted by tson
            *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
            Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
            The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

            Contact Info:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
              Hey, Ricu. While it does not make sense to have vanity items locked, the utilitarian items like the Rayman Fist and the Magplant provide a buff when they are equipped.

              For example, say someone duped the Rayman Fist fifty times and distributed them to fifty autofarming accounts. Maybe it takes another month to fix all the duplicate items; those autofarmers now have a month to use their fifty duped farming buffs. That is unfair, as it is hard to invalidate the legitimacy of farming, so unless an account was clearly cheating, the gems they earn by farming with duped items are rightfully theirs.
              You're overthinking this and if that was the case set a level cap, and i'm pretty sure they'd notice if someone spread something like 50 raymans and on top of that you don't need a rayman fist to auto farm there are hacks that can replicate it. No one is going to autofarm on 50 different accounts that's just unrealistic and if someone was able to do that they probably were already doing it before hand on a smaller scale it really doesn't matter as much as you think it does farmables are already inflated and I highly doubt a couple of gems on 50 accounts would drastically change the market.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ricu View Post

                You're overthinking this and if that was the case set a level cap, and i'm pretty sure they'd notice if someone spread something like 50 raymans and on top of that you don't need a rayman fist to auto farm there are hacks that can replicate it. No one is going to autofarm on 50 different accounts that's just unrealistic and if someone was able to do that they probably were already doing it before hand on a smaller scale it really doesn't matter as much as you think it does farmables are already inflated and I highly doubt a couple of gems on 50 accounts would drastically change the market.
                The thing is though, the staff wouldn’t notice if 50 raymans were distributed to accounts. Plus if it was distributed then it was done before the items were locked up making it harder to track them down to begin with. And you’d be surprised about what people do. I’ve seen autofarmers with whole BFGs full of accounts with the same name plus numbers. If an auto farmer has, say, 14 farms of chandeliers and farms 2 per day on a cycle every day. That’s a lot of frickin gems. In the time the items have been locked, the autofarmers would’ve made at least a bgl if not more. I don’t know if you’re someone trying to do this illegally and downplaying it or just someone trying to use a rayman but you’re severely underestimating the lengths growtopians will go through to cheat and exploit the system. Finally as to your point of “they can use their fist”, it cuts the time nearly in half to use a rayman especially with an auto clicker due to the very precise clicks you can make with a program to get the optimal farming time. Less time used means more time to farm means more profit.
                In Game Name: TheArctic
                Main World: THEARCTIC
                Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
                Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
                Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post

                  Hi mod :)
                  can you stop calling people mods? its nor funny or smart, these are (probably) false accusations and also are annoying (very much so)

                  stop doing it
                  ign: Noobified
                  Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
                  Discord: Noobified#7916


                  Hello!

                  current active world: powfartsv2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Noobified View Post

                    can you stop calling people mods? its nor funny or smart, these are (probably) false accusations and also are annoying (very much so)

                    stop doing it
                    If you Said so, I will keep it up... If you could Said that “that annoys me and i dont want to be called a mod so please dont do this” I could respected it. But it seems like you want a world with no critical thinking... Then you can go to China, North Korea,Iran and Turkey
                    Law <3 me :)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Ica View Post

                      The thing is though, the staff wouldn’t notice if 50 raymans were distributed to accounts. Plus if it was distributed then it was done before the items were locked up making it harder to track them down to begin with. And you’d be surprised about what people do. I’ve seen autofarmers with whole BFGs full of accounts with the same name plus numbers. If an auto farmer has, say, 14 farms of chandeliers and farms 2 per day on a cycle every day. That’s a lot of frickin gems. In the time the items have been locked, the autofarmers would’ve made at least a bgl if not more. I don’t know if you’re someone trying to do this illegally and downplaying it or just someone trying to use a rayman but you’re severely underestimating the lengths growtopians will go through to cheat and exploit the system. Finally as to your point of “they can use their fist”, it cuts the time nearly in half to use a rayman especially with an auto clicker due to the very precise clicks you can make with a program to get the optimal farming time. Less time used means more time to farm means more profit.
                      I never once said in my reply that people could use their fists I said there are clients that replicate what the rayman fist already does (Hackers) and I can certainly say that there are very few who would actually be able or would try to pull off some rayman autofarming you're being too unrealistic it doesn't matter how many farms they have they're just cutting the time it takes to break the blocks down, stuff like chands take forever to grow the gems wont inflate the market and I highly doubt you have seen any others doing what that person with multiple accounts and number names is doing, their accounts are linked together on the same ip so essentially all would be banned as long as you reported them and if you bc to get others to report they 100% would've gotten banned on the spot with all their other alts.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post

                        If you Said so, I will keep it up... If you could Said that “that annoys me and i dont want to be called a mod so please dont do this” I could respected it. But it seems like you want a world with no critical thinking... Then you can go to [countries]
                        I am not the one being called a mod, so I wouldn’t say that. I am saying this for others, and myself in a different way. Please stop calling others a “mod”.

                        In no way here do I see critical thinking from you. That is also racist of you to infer that those countries don’t have critical thinking. My family is from one of those countries.
                        ign: Noobified
                        Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
                        Discord: Noobified#7916


                        Hello!

                        current active world: powfartsv2

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Noobified View Post

                          I am not the one being called a mod, so I wouldn’t say that. I am saying this for others, and myself in a different way. Please stop calling others a “mod”.

                          In no way here do I see critical thinking from you. That is also racist of you to infer that those countries don’t have critical thinking. My family is from one of those countries.
                          ya i agree with noobified here, u shouldnt be racist also noobified over here is very wise so listen to him
                          sigpic
                          SigPic by Noobified
                          Avatar By Thiel4us
                          PFP By Jaqkey
                          iNsTaGrAm: @ono_okay
                          you could get a follow back
                          yOuTuBe: Okay990 GT
                          IGN: okay990gt / okay990
                          World: 0S2B

                          CALL ME "SPAM" OR DIE

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Noobified View Post

                            I am not the one being called a mod, so I wouldn’t say that. I am saying this for others, and myself in a different way. Please stop calling others a “mod”.

                            In no way here do I see critical thinking from you. That is also racist of you to infer that those countries don’t have critical thinking. My family is from one of those countries.
                            instead of posting unnecessary stuff in this post just pm each other

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Not until they have it all sorted out

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X