Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Farmable Or Getting Balance Mooncake?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Selling Farmable Or Getting Balance Mooncake?

    Guys i need help

    I know that next event is PAW,but i need to know about this Harvest Fest so i can get prepared.

    Is it better to selling my farmable or getting Balance Mooncakes?
    Last edited by ElChutoy; 07-27-2020, 12:46 PM. Reason: Forget to add some word that makes confusion and misunderstanding
    GrowID:ElChutoy
    World main:GDSAI

  • #2
    Get balance mooncakes

    IGN: HeroPlaya
    Level: MAX







    Comment


    • #3
      farm more, prep for harvest fest and then if you're done with it sell farmables and mooncakes a few weeks after the event (for better profits).
      Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sombodi View Post
        farm more, prep for harvest fest and then if you're done with it sell farmables and mooncakes a few weeks after the event (for better profits).
        So a few weeks after the event is the golden time to sell the mooncakes? Where the price is at its peak and the demand is not too low?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AntiScamFree View Post
          So a few weeks after the event is the golden time to sell the mooncakes? Where the price is at its peak and the demand is not too low?
          The golden time is when you decide ur selling at the price that you want, just wait and check the orice regularly

          Comment


          • #6
            Balance mooncake price could change 2-3 months after the event.
            IGN: Whiffle
            Discord: Whiffle#4410

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AlvinGT12 View Post
              The golden time is when you decide ur selling at the price that you want, just wait and check the orice regularly
              Where can I consistently check the price with accuracy?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AntiScamFree View Post
                Where can I consistently check the price with accuracy?
                I usually check on the market itself (the sellers, how much they sell it), the forums (marketplace), or growstocks (if updated).
                Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

                Comment

                Working...
                X