Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Event

Hey,
    may we know why this month's guild event si so god damn early? Last month's guild event started 24th and this month's will start 7th, giving us just 14 days of preparating, you delayed breaking event to give us "time to prepare" for the one and only event that doesn't require event single preparation and then we get fishing with 2 weeks to prepare..Why?
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

how do you know it is 7th agust start ??

Comment

Originally posted by Iooksim View Post
      Growtopia Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Iooksim View Post
        https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbLni5giNz/
        Rest In Peace, Marley
        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

OOOOMEE GAD seriously i cant wait more huhuhu !!!!

Comment

The best part about it happening so early was to see all the predictors fail, absolutely loved it... maybe they'll keep their annoying date predictions for themselves now.

Also, it's most likely happening so early as the paw is this month and they might have plans to unlock rings later this month, therefore carnival will happen?
            IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
              The best part about it happening so early was to see all the predictors fail, absolutely loved it... maybe they'll keep their annoying date predictions for themselves now.

Also, it's most likely happening so early as the paw is this month and they might have plans to unlock rings later this month, therefore carnival will happen?
              That is the only reason I can think of, they've said that there will be 2 carnivals once they unlock the items and I believe that they wanna unlock the items before PAW, so probably knew that they won't be able to unlock the items this week so they made Clash this week and next week we'll get items unlocked + PAW // Carnival.
              Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Just a stupid theory I came up with...
                Maybe items will be unlocked soon but they want to make the max amount of profit by AAP so they made clash event early so players might buy gems from store? And then release the items? Ok im dumb ty bye
                Real woof-woof king.
                I own BUYUPGRADE
                (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

IM NOT READY YET AND UBISOFT DIDNT GIVE US TO PREPARING? WHY THE HELL SO EARLY...
                  "Punten Mamank"
                  IGN: FrenzyTeri
                  Level: 73
                  My Goal Is : Getting Rayman Fist
                  Playing Growtopia Since 2014!
                  Got Hacked On 4 March 2019

Comment

Heyyyaa! Since we have PAW 2020 this month, we did not want an overlap of events. Hence had the Summer Clash a bit earlier. Thank you
                    What's meant to be will always find a way!

Comment

Originally posted by hufflewitz View Post
                      Heyyyaa! Since we have PAW 2020 this month, we did not want an overlap of events. Hence had the Summer Clash a bit earlier. Thank you
                      PAW in 14th?
                      Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

You cant release guild events before paw or after paw?
                        "Punten Mamank"
                        IGN: FrenzyTeri
                        Level: 73
                        My Goal Is : Getting Rayman Fist
                        Playing Growtopia Since 2014!
                        Got Hacked On 4 March 2019

Comment

Why not make PAW earlier then? There is preparation needed for Guild Events (ESPECIALLY fishing) meanwhile there is not even single preparation needed for PAW..
                          Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Working...
                          X