Question Regarding Pristine and Elegant Anomarod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Regarding Pristine and Elegant Anomarod

Hai, Can anyone tell just how durable is the Elegant Anomarod compared to Pristine one? Howmany Pristine or Elegant needed for #20 Reward?

while event went open or just get started, since someone's guild will bring some Pristine. but, someones who have the great guild (level 8-12) is needed to bring some Elegant

i'm pretty sure Pristine way to be cheaper than Elegant. it takes much shorter while wears Elegant. compared to Pristine, it ways not longer. but, it keeps fishing to get score before its broken tools.

about of 30 - 50 Pristines (90 - 150 wls) or maybe 10 - 20 Elegants (150 - 300 wls) were required to get #20 reward rank. so, i was curiously hehe
    Last edited by Apen3056; 08-06-2020, 03:18 AM.

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
    Level: 57/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

Originally posted by Apen3056 View Post
      while event went open or just get started, since someone's guild will bring some Pristine. but, someones who have the great guild (level 8-12) is needed to bring some Elegant

i'm pretty sure Pristine way to be cheaper than Elegant. it takes much shorter while wears Elegant. compared to Pristine, it ways not longer. but, it keeps fishing to get score before its broken tools.

about of 30 Pristines or maybe 8 Elegants were required to get #20 reward rank. so, i was curiously hehe
      So in general Pristine is preferred when it comes to spending as less world locks as possible but Elegant is the go to for aiming high score faster. Alright tysm!

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post

So in general Pristine is preferred when it comes to spending as less world locks as possible but Elegant is the go to for aiming high score faster. Alright tysm!
        It’s 40 pristine for #20 and 15 elegant to reach the same, not exactly worth it if you ask me.
        Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Leader930 View Post

It’s 40 pristine for #20 and 15 elegant to reach the same, not exactly worth it if you ask me.
          Tysm for the information!

Comment

Originally posted by Leader930 View Post

yup, i was curiously before hehe

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
            Level: 57/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

Working...
            X