Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why there is a even "stop posting we want update threads" threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why there is a even "stop posting we want update threads" threads...

Ubisoft payed you? Or are you really dumb and accept everything that your goverment(ubisoft and the mods in this case) says... And there is awful amount of people support this kind of threads. How, HOW???
    Law <3 me :)

what.

10chars

Comment

Because we understand how long it takes to remove these duped items and how many there were. Also the “do you believe everything your govermemt says” line kinda makes u sound like a guy who wouldn’t quarantine or wear a mask. Just saying lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobotov View Post
        what.

10chars
        Idk really...Maybe reading the thread will help ?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
          Because we understand how long it takes to remove these duped items and how many there were. Also the “do you believe everything your govermemt says” line kinda makes u sound like a guy who wouldn’t quarantine or wear a mask. Just saying lol.
          I saw you in this kind of threads, but you werent the type of mindset i was talking about. The mindset i was talkig about is "they busy they working hard shut up dont talk"... And we all know if they keep the locked items locked, they will earn more from iaps ... plus i am very strict about quarantine, but our goverment isnt -_-

Comment

So you're posting a thread asking why people are posting threads and saying not to post threads about asking for updates?

INCEPTION

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
              So you're posting a thread asking why people are posting threads and saying not to post threads about asking for updates?

INCEPTION
              Yea. I tried to write the title like you but my grammer let me down

Comment

What is this thread?

Comment

bro what ubisoft is government
                  disc: irp_o#7242
                  ign: Pressproof
                  profile picture by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
                    bro what ubisoft is government
                    Think about growtopia as a country....

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
                      They are so dumb that when it takes them over a MONTH to do something which shouldnt even take a week its good in comparison to other things theyve done
                      <3

Comment

Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post
                        Ubisoft payed you? Or are you really dumb and accept everything that your goverment(ubisoft and the mods in this case) says... And there is awful amount of people support this kind of threads. How, HOW???
                        Kardeşim bu kod açığı ile duplicate hamumu ve seth zamanından kalma oyundaki itemlerin %40 ı duplicated- herkese de yazmışsın ubisoft sana para mı veriyor diye; forumda 10 postun 8i bu şey ile alakalı doğru düzgün thread açılmıyor ki foruma girip okuyalım!! Salak salak bu gibi threadlar açacağına gitsin "Announcements" okusun- orada yeni açıklama yoksa açıklama yoktur... İnş anladın demek istediğimi 😕

Comment

Originally posted by Grazu View Post

They are so dumb that when it takes them over a MONTH to do something which shouldnt even take a week its good in comparison to other things theyve done
                          Hello my clever friend.. You aren't able to compare simple things with this situation! The duplication glitch is here since hamumu and seth's time (Just heard it) ! So they are trying to remove most of the duplicated items(i think)--- 3 years of time with a duplication glitch and you guys are thinking its easy to remove all the items that duplicated in 3 year** Wish you will understand the situation now and thanks for reading-- Have a nice day !

Comment

Just want a good update ngl
                            Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                            IGN: Deno855
                            TRUE OG
                            Level: 71
                            Gems: 352k / 1mil
                            WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                            Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

i is on confusing

I'm so GLAM,