Account stolen and support not helping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account stolen and support not helping

My account was stolen a couple of months ago. I contacted support asking to get it back and they said they needed my growID and proof of ownership. I gave the growID the person who stole the account changed it to and the oldest receipts of purchases made on the account to help locate it.

They replied with this

Click image for larger version  Name:	3232.PNG Views:	0 Size:	11.4 KB ID:	6876456
    so i contacted them using the email which I created the account with and was replied to with this

Click image for larger version

Name:	x.PNG
Views:	49
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	6876459

I can't do this as the account was stolen? I contacted support asking to get my account recovered and they're saying i need to own the account to get it back. I'm really stressing out because i spent thousands of hours playing this game as a kid. The only thing i can think of now is posting this here in hopes of any advice.

They said it in their replies, contact them with the original email address you made the account on. Otherwise they are following policy and cant do anything about someone claiming that it is their account. Unfortunately if you don't have the original email then you cant really do anything other than learn to use an email you use and keeping your account information safe. Nobody here on the forums is going to tell you otherwise. Support has given you the tools to try and recover your account. They can't do much without the original email.

Comment

My response is as good as Supremes. Do what he said to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
        They said it in their replies, contact them with the original email address you made the account on. Otherwise they are following policy and cant do anything about someone claiming that it is their account. Unfortunately if you don't have the original email then you cant really do anything other than learn to use an email you use and keeping your account information safe. Nobody here on the forums is going to tell you otherwise. Support has given you the tools to try and recover your account. They can't do much without the original email.
        I did contact them with the original email and they responded saying that I needed the current email address linked with the growID. Maybe they read it wrong? I hope

Comment

Working...
        X