NUKESSU Admins are Price Manipulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUKESSU Admins are Price Manipulators

So, don’t get me wrong but I’m not saying all the admins at NUKESSU are price manipulators. At the time of writing this thread, BUYDCS (Dreamcatcher Staff) is linked to NUKESSU, a place where you can buy full 200% SSUs for a chance of getting Dreamcatcher Staffs.

Anyways, I was a buyer and I tried buying DCS for about 390-395 wls, the price is unstable and is dropping, as it’s gone to 410 to 400 and dipping lower as I’ve seen people sell for 390 wls. So, I tried buying DCS for 390 wls and after I sent that, I was banned by a NUKESSU admin. An hour later I tried buying it again since I was unbanned and the admin was offline, but after I asked to buy for 390, I was banned by a different admin. I wasn’t spamming “BUY DCS 390” either. In my perspective I just see it as an attempt to prevent DCS from dropping, but isn’t that what price manipulation is? Anyway, just being salty about the admins there and how I have almost no choice but to go to NUKESSU since BUYDCS is linked there and the other staff trade worlds are empty
    road to mercy wings oh boy here we go weeoo

its ironic that they are trying to rise it since they are the ones dropping the dcs price

Comment

Originally posted by Fizu View Post
      its ironic that they are trying to rise it since they are the ones dropping the dcs price
      I think they are trying to make it stable... Its impossible tho with this much ssu worlds
      Law <3 me :)

Comment

Working...
      X