make pcats a moderator or a community manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make pcats a moderator or a community manager

just an opinion, what do you guys think?
    Should pcats become a moderator or a community manager?

No. Though he might be a famous player with a vast fan base and he was one of the early people making content about Growtopia and bringing in new players, he's been gone for pretty long time and he's clueless of many things.

Just let him be what he currently is, an entertainer and content creator.

Comment

that would be a big no no
      IGN: QwertyFab
      I am a slave or a simp. Depends how you look at it.
      But I definitely am a good friend.

Comment

No, he is not a good person

Comment

• isnov
          isnov commented
          Editing a comment
          what did he do? im curious

• Spyroboy
          Spyroboy commented
          Editing a comment
          isnov He only plays the game now and days for cash, Clash Royal not making much money to live? Play gt and get more views and ad revenue.

While I do think hes generally trustworthy enough to receive the power of punishing players for certain kinds of misconduct after some training I do find your suggestion to promote him to modship or community manager even quite amusing as he certainly does not have the qualifications expected/required of an authority figure.
        Simply said he knows too little of the game.
        He'd likely turn into a celebrity-moderator-mascot like the first generation of moderators, which I'd very much detest.
        ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
          While I do think hes generally trustworthy enough to receive the power of punishing players for certain kinds of misconduct after some training I do find your suggestion to promote him to modship or community manager even quite amusing as he certainly does not have the qualifications expected/required of an authority figure.
          He'd likely turn into a celebrity-moderator-mascot like the first generation of moderators, which I'd very much detest.
          ​​​​
          I completely agree with this

Comment

As already stated previously, he maybe is very OG player but he definitely isn't very experienced player and he doesn't know about alot of things, which is one of the most important requirements to become Moderator/CM.
            Rest In Peace, Marley
            My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• isnov
              isnov commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course, but he could go through training and learn a few things.

• MiMelody
              MiMelody commented
              Editing a comment
              Welp, so we all SHOULD be moderator then. We could also go thru training and learn things just like what he will be doing aren't we? Wait oh no, you said we are not trusted enuf? Why? Because we have no subscriber to back it up?

• CzeGamer
              CzeGamer commented
              Editing a comment
              "Of course, but he could go through training and learn a few things." - @isnov

I definitely disagree with that, pretty sure that every single staff member already had VERY good IN-GAME knownledge before joining the team.

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
            No, he is not a good person
            A lot of people do youtube for money, maybe it's not his main income but somehow he has to make money off of it. Also, if he became a moderator he would've gotten more into the game pretty sure. He probably would've also made a lot of content while being a moderator which would be way more entertaining, just like shadowsurfer did back then. (my opinion)

Comment

he wouldnt even spit on growtopia if it was dying of thirst

Comment

Originally posted by isnov View Post

A lot of people do youtube for money, maybe it's not his main income but somehow he has to make money off of it. Also, if he became a moderator he would've gotten more into the game pretty sure. He probably would've also made a lot of content while being a moderator which would be way more entertaining, just like shadowsurfer did back then. (my opinion)
                Also one thing. Your basically saying he should be a mod because he is a YouTuber. If that’s true BenBarrage should be a mod! Or JameW7!

Comment

• isnov
                  isnov commented
                  Editing a comment
                  not true my friend, jamew7 can't even speak english, benbarrage is almost dead. pcats should be a moderator because of how much he has contributed to the community and etc.

• NotSeedTopian
                  NotSeedTopian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "benbarrage is almost dead. pcats should be a moderator because of how much he has contributed to the community and etc."
                  irony much

He might be an OG player but as others have mentioned it above: he really lacks game experience as it is obvious in many of his vids. lol.
                IGN: Bardes
                Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
                Discord: Bardes#3326

Comment

He is a OG player and a good youtuber but not a good moderator or a community manager
                  Hello, I am Erick and I am from the Philippines and I'm not very good in English, but i'm trying my best

Comment

Originally posted by isnov View Post
                    just an opinion, what do you guys think?
                    Should pcats become a moderator or a community manager?
                    Leave him as is. He was asked to become a mod before but he just said "nah no thanks I don't wanna become a mod". Plus, he kinda lacks experience due to the fact that he was playing other games.
                    IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
                    I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
                      ​​​​
                      I agree with this
                      ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
                      Youtube:mylocationgt
                      Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

I think it’s a bad idea tbh but I think thy should promote some guardians to Moderators before Christmas
                        [News Admin !]
                        [Recipe Finder !]
                        [Instagram: taxmangt]

Comment

Working...
                        X