No announcement yet.

What's up with all the homophobic SB's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with all the homophobic SB's?

Over the past few days, I've been seeing ALOT of homophobic SB's. Some saying "Imagine being a GAY LOL! Can't stand em'", "I hate gays. problem?"

It's honestly disgusting to see, serious or not. Worst part about it is, they get off scat free. I think edgelords like these should get a more serious punishment to discourage this behavior, or there should be a statement about it. Either way, I hope these SB's stop.
    "Fun things are fun."
    -Yui Hirasawa

#im12 #myparentssaysso #myreligionsaysso #ithinkimcool #funny #homophobic
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

well. that's people for you, I guess.
      (buddy I am as confused as you are, surely they have better things to spend their Megaphones on, right?)
      This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
        well. that's people for you, I guess.
        (buddy I am as confused as you are, surely they have better things to spend their Megaphones on, right?)
        sadly not the only thing they could do is just spend it on something extremely ridiculous and is extremely immature and they deserve to get punished. Cause why not?
        Originally posted by abala100;n1545580
        Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Dogs are cool (thats a secret you ONLY you know) Shhh

Comment

yeah it is sad but on the other hand I saw a GAYPRIDE admin sb "Being str8 is a mental illness *heart emoji*"

...what? ._.
          Don't feel like playing as much anymore what do

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll probably be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
          World: BDCMARS
          Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Punishments should not be increased or decreased based on personal political preference.
            There's the general rule of not harassing others and I am sure that moderators do a decent job of lashing out punishments according to the degree of severety without someone telling them how to do their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
              #im12 #ithinkimcool #funny
              You can tell the same for the opposing side...
              Law <3 me :)

Comment

Same! I've just seen one and I message a mod about it and he did absolutely nothing. I know mods are always busy but they banned a guy that sbbed about "free gems website" 2 seconds before the homophobic sb.
                Very disappointed in this community :/

​PS
                I'm not telling that the guy has to get banned because of his political preference but at least do something about people like him. I literally went to their world and the guy encouraged more people to sb free hate speech about the LGBT community.
                Amitel12

Comment

but those are not homophobic sbs

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                  ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                  https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

it's honestly extremely sad that the word 'gay' is thrown around as an insult in gt. like it's literally 2020, smh.
                    hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
                    Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

Irony where Christians say God hates gays but says God loves everyone

Such hypocrites
                      IGN: Deftera
                      Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                      Latest Youtube Video:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAJmsM10bh0&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Sheesh... Now we need a way to report such SBs

Comment

The term"gay" and "simp" isn't a big deal on SB. The toxicity like from indo using word Kon*** (Handsome) and other trash words are the one that should be discussed. Even more than that kind of SB, is racism. There are many racism not only from Indo. Indo usually tho like mentioning and mocking people's religion but other people outside Indo mocks Islamists and use Indo*s
                          IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                          IG: vin_hartono
                          Shop: EWOHY
                          GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Well, as most of Growtopia players are from Islamic countries - where homosexual couples are not that welcomed. Therefore people think it is something really, really wrong. Hence they use this word as an insult - most of the SBs published by Turkish and Indonesian people are a good example.
                            A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Originally posted by li0n View Post
                              Well, as most of Growtopia players are from Islamic countries - where homosexual couples are not that welcomed. Therefore people think it is something really, really wrong. Hence they use this word as an insult - most of the SBs published by Turkish and Indonesian people are a good example.
                              It's still become more of a joke rather than a mock as for me tho (and many others). Racism is still more over that
                              IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                              IG: vin_hartono
                              Shop: EWOHY
                              GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Working...
                              X