Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fossil Spot = Easy SCAM!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fossil Spot = Easy SCAM!

    Why not make fossil spot illegal? or should i say selling fossil spot illegal?
    It is legit scam.
    Based on my experience.. I have 15+ fossil spot on many buy+ world. some are famous world. But all of them are gone. so basically I got scammed.
    Some of the famous worlds are Buyspirit, Buyrobe (prev. owner RichofProfit), Buypepper, buychand even buypinball, Buybfg/bfglist (by Winner)..etc
    So basically I got scammed more than 10+dls in this kind of activity.

    I'm not the only one got scammed in this fossil spot thing.. Many player also because all spot was sold and after 1+month all of the spot are gone..

    It is 100% scam. If im a ytuber I already post a video regarding this activity so other ppl can avoid buying this FOSSIL SPOT SCAM.. but sadly I'm not (
    And It's not permanent so DON'T BUY!

  • #2
    Why buy spot when you can make one
    Goals :
    • Focused Eyes (25/100)
    • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
    • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
    • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Po3 View Post
      Why buy spot when you can make one
      Before I was thinking if I can farm fossil if I have tons of world which are active and auto PPL.. But in the end I got scammed.

      That's why I'm sharing this is because too many scammer uses this kind of activity to scam.
      And of course those who hardcore in fossil want to farm fossil..

      Comment


      • #4
        Many buy+ world using SB promoting their fossil spot. then after all spot got sold. after few days they will remove the spot and sell again and again..
        so imagine 1spot/1dl then they have 50+spot..
        Easy SCAM DLS.. but no one/no mods paying attention on this kind of activity..

        Just like the previous owner of buyrobe IGN:RichofProfit, He sold more than 50+fossil spot for 1dl. then after all spot got sold they remove everything and sell again. They keep on doing this again and again so imagine how much profit they can get in this scam activity.
        Now they are doing it again but with the new owner of buyrobe.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Shad0w View Post
          Why not make fossil spot illegal? or should i say selling fossil spot illegal?
          It is legit scam.
          Based on my experience.. I have 15+ fossil spot on many buy+ world. some are famous world. But all of them are gone. so basically I got scammed.
          Some of the famous worlds are Buyspirit, Buyrobe (prev. owner RichofProfit), Buypepper, buychand even buypinball, Buybfg/bfglist (by Winner)..etc
          So basically I got scammed more than 10+dls in this kind of activity.

          I'm not the only one got scammed in this fossil spot thing.. Many player also because all spot was sold and after 1+month all of the spot are gone..

          It is 100% scam. If im a ytuber I already post a video regarding this activity so other ppl can avoid buying this FOSSIL SPOT SCAM.. but sadly I'm not (
          And It's not permanent so DON'T BUY!
          Fossil spots are not illegal, but it sure is risky and the likelihood of getting scammed is considerably high. Because of this, I wouldn't really recommend buying fossil spots unless if your really sure that your willing to take such a huge risk!.
          IGN - MineDeath

          If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

          Instagram:
          Instagram Link!
          Discord:
          Discord Link!

          Comment


          • #6
            In reality, almost all link selling are like that, even BFG links. Most BFG link worlds always changes owner after some time and if you buy the link from the previous owner, more or less, they wont even refund you. i suspect most of them just transfer it to an alt account to sell more “new” links
            Anyway, selling links arent illegal per se, but scamming is. But then again, its hard to verify those claims, so its better to just stay away from it. If no one buys = no one sells.
            although its nice to see some action/punishment to those scammers
            Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

            Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shad0w View Post
              Why not make fossil spot illegal? or should i say selling fossil spot illegal?
              It is legit scam.
              Based on my experience.. I have 15+ fossil spot on many buy+ world. some are famous world. But all of them are gone. so basically I got scammed.
              Some of the famous worlds are Buyspirit, Buyrobe (prev. owner RichofProfit), Buypepper, buychand even buypinball, Buybfg/bfglist (by Winner)..etc
              So basically I got scammed more than 10+dls in this kind of activity.

              I'm not the only one got scammed in this fossil spot thing.. Many player also because all spot was sold and after 1+month all of the spot are gone..

              It is 100% scam. If im a ytuber I already post a video regarding this activity so other ppl can avoid buying this FOSSIL SPOT SCAM.. but sadly I'm not (
              And It's not permanent so DON'T BUY!
              There is no reason for them to be illegal. Just some people are scammers. Be careful when making those purchases.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Yettii View Post

                There is no reason for them to be illegal. Just some people are scammers. Be careful when making those purchases.
                Ya.. posting this issue just to remind others to avoid buying fossil spot. Because some of them will trust the seller because most of them are famous and their world is famous.. some of them have Dr. title and some of them already owned Legendary items and titles.

                Shame.. they are rich/Legendary items and titles... because they can scam huge DLS on other ppl who don't know yet the system or scam activity..

                Hope some Ytuber record this scam activity..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
                  If no one buys = no one sells.
                  although its nice to see some action/punishment to those scammers
                  Ya you are correct.. But some will trust them because they are famous/owned legendary items.. Just like my first time.. So at the end I don't trust any famous ppl even buy+ world.. Some of them became rich from scamming.. shame.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    just seeing this and im wondering...
                    how long will it take to make one fossil where there is only 1 people afk in a full fossil farm?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X