New Dupe Glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dupe Glitch?

I've heard that there is a new dupe glitch can anybody confirm it? Or is it just a rumor.
    I'm asking, because I'm kinda worried. Always when there is some kind of game breaking glitch. It has huge impact on growtopia.

-ZweckGT

If there was such dupe glitch then I would of heard of it by now, so probably no
    IGN: Kuishie

i make art thats it :3

Comment

usually if a new dupe glitch is discovered its discovered by alot of people at once and there would already be a rollback coming if it was the case
      also, im guessing you got this info from a super broadcast? thats like the least credible source you can use
      pet egg. eggie boi. it him.

road to 1 blue gem lock - 3/100dls
      level 125 - 33/125

Comment

I don't know where you heard that news from, but i can only assume it's from random broadcast ingame or tale from people who wants to trick someone into clicking phishing website. In that case, obviously not true.

So, no. No active dupe is going on at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by daneeko View Post
          usually if a new dupe glitch is discovered its discovered by alot of people at once and there would already be a rollback coming if it was the case
          also, im guessing you got this info from a super broadcast? thats like the least credible source you can use
          No, I've got this info from multiple sources. I found a comment under NORMAL growtopia youtube vid that someone found a dupe glitch. And also heard sth in game. That's why I'm asking.

-ZweckGT

Comment

Yeah and also GrowStocks says that there is BGL dupe glitch! Proof: Click image for larger version

Name:	growstocks.PNG
Views:	120
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	6900857

-ZweckGT

Comment

Hey guys! Currently, there is no on-going duplication issue happening in Growtopia, so do not worry about it. As for the Growstocks website screenshot, it's a third-party site and they are likely referring to the previous issue which has been dealt with. Will be moving this thread to the Everything-else sub-forum.
              What's meant to be will always find a way!

Comment

Originally posted by VoVoGames View Post
                I've heard that there is a new dupe glitch can anybody confirm it? Or is it just a rumor.
                I'm asking, because I'm kinda worried. Always when there is some kind of game breaking glitch. It has huge impact on growtopia.
                Maybe its rumor. There's so many fake SB that they found new Dupe Glitch, or something.
                Please be careful because these are some of the fraud methods that encourage you to log on to the fraud site and enter your ID and password.

Comment

Working...
                X