This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My post got removed.

Exactly as the title said, my post got removed, for what reason? i just asked for my lost item which i have been waiting for 20 days+

I did not show you *EMAIL CONTENT* i show you a screenshot of when i send my ticket and did not get any reply back, i tried updating my case through comment a day after i submit my case,

are you going to remove this post too?

Originally posted by HenryRM View Post
    Yep i lost 1k stitches, 3k checkpoint blocks(dropped in a world) and 5k SSP boxes (dropped). The reply i got is "Technical Limitation" unable to identify, and give me 150k gems LMAO
    Originally posted by HalfArrow View Post
    Try messaging a mod. Personally no mods responded to me other than Rimanah whom i appreciate, i sent my ticket 23 august and didn't get any reply. September 6th I sent him a private message, took him 30min and responded me with "Please send me a list of the items lost list...." 10 hours after I replied to him, I got all my items lost including several expensive items.
    Originally posted by Rimanah View Post
    Hello everyone

We understand that the wait has been long, however rest assured that we're doing everything we can to assist all players.

You're more than welcome to send me a message with your ticket #, and I'll check to make sure that your case is being processed.

I'm always here to help when possible, so please don't hesitate to reach out through PM's or in-game.

Thank you, and please remember to stay safe fellow Growtopians!
    I will ask for mods help, let see if i can get my 3 mag back, its a lot of dls, i can let it go if its only 1 - 10dls, but its not.

Comment

Hello Azun13,

The Support team currently has a lot of incoming tickets and the response will be a bit delayed. Kindly wait for them to get your report, they will respond to it as soon as they reach your email. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and truly appreciate your patience!
      What's meant to be will always find a way!

Comment

• Azun13
        Azun13 commented
        Editing a comment
        thankyou hufflewitz, i dont mind waiting, but the feeling of getting no reply is what makes me frustrated, i hope you understand, once again thanks!

Originally posted by Azun13 View Post
      Exactly as the title said, my post got removed, for what reason? i just asked for my lost item which i have been waiting for 20 days+

I did not show you *EMAIL CONTENT* i show you a screenshot of when i send my ticket and did not get any reply back, i tried updating my case through comment a day after i submit my case,

are you going to remove this post too?
      Perhaps an enormous amount of cases beyond what you think are filed with the support. They will give you proper measures and help if you wait patiently! I think it's a good idea to wait a little longer!

I hope you have a good day today!

Comment

• Azun13
        Azun13 commented
        Editing a comment
        thankyou TimingV, im trying to be positive, and im always waiting, ofc i only email them once, i appreciate people opinion about sending more email doesnt solve anything but to make spam, cheers

• TimingV
        TimingV commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope your cases get solved asap!

Update

Finally ubisoft replied to my case, thought its only asking the detail and growid, but still i appreciated it a lot! thankyou Rimanah For handling my case, you're the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Azun13 View Post
        Update

Finally ubisoft replied to my case, thought its only asking the detail and growid, but still i appreciated it a lot! thankyou Rimanah For handling my case, you're the best!
        Told ya!

Comment

• Azun13
          Azun13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thankyou HalfArrow, without your post i would have been so lost, thankyou so much once again!

• HalfArrow
          HalfArrow commented
          Editing a comment
          Your welcome

when support still reply at your issues so that was best to wait before received since support have delay to reply alot of tickets
        WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

IGN: Apen3056
        Level: 57/125
        World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

Hey! Since this has been resolved and we really don't handle tickets here on the forum, I will be closing this thread now. Thanks
          What's meant to be will always find a way!

Comment

Thankyou so much! i recieved my items back,

thankyou hufflewitz for being patience to me, and thankyou so much for Rimanah for handling my case, and thankyou for HalfArrow for your post.

Comment

Originally posted by hufflewitz View Post
              Hey! Since this has been resolved and we really don't handle tickets here on the forum, I will be closing this thread now. Thanks
              its not closed...

i cant remove this picture from my siggy, pls dm me some help

Instagram: @limechickengt

Comment

Comment

inb4 it actually closes
                  In Game Name: TheArctic
                  Main World: THEARCTIC
                  Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
                  Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
                  Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Comment

Working...
                  X