Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hufflewitz
    replied
    Hey guys! Changing the timezone will not be possible since it might lead to major system breaking issues. Currently, the time zone is EDT/UTC-5. Hope that clears the confusion.

Will be moving his to Everything Else sub-forum.

Leave a comment:

• Ica
    replied
    I believe Seth and Hamumu changed it soon before ubi took over. Also I don’t think it was cycled, I just think a majority of the people playing at the time lived in that time zone. As of now I’m not sure, I just think it’d get confusing with daily challenges and all that if we start cycling through time zones

Leave a comment:

• ZeoFire
    replied
    I think the last change was like 2016 or so? Could be wrong here.

Leave a comment:

• iHeMo GT
    replied
    Originally posted by ZeoFire View Post
    The Growtopia time always used to cycle around time zones making it fair for everyone to start the day, but the last YEARS it hasn't changed from GMT-5 if i'm correct. Is this ever going to change again?
    It's been the same for me for years, 00:00 is 8:00 AM in my country which is too early for me, but I think the majority of the players are online during 00:00 which is fine for us!

Leave a comment:

• NotSeedTopian
    replied
    OP might be thinking about daylight saving time.

idk

Leave a comment:

• PEPPERISTIC
    replied
    It's been same for years in my country 11 am is 0.00 gt time never changed

Leave a comment:

• LancePlaysYT
    replied
    Wait, it changed? It's always felt the same to me for years...

Leave a comment:

• JROOFED
    replied
    IDK man in my time zone its currently 11:42am and inside growtopia it 11:42pm so yeah its to opposite for me other than than i don't think they will change it anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• ZeoFire
    replied
    Bumping again

Leave a comment:

• ZeoFire
    replied
    Bumping this for answers

Leave a comment:

• ZeoFire
    started a topic Growtopia Time Zone

Growtopia Time Zone

The Growtopia time always used to cycle around time zones making it fair for everyone to start the day, but the last YEARS it hasn't changed from GMT-5 if i'm correct. Is this ever going to change again?
Working...
X