BEWARE OF FRAUDS IN BUYDRAGON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEWARE OF FRAUDS IN BUYDRAGON

I observed BUYDRAGON for around 2weeks and I noticed there are a bunch of profiteers that team up together to profit in a way that might be illegal.

If an individual in their groups wanted to stock, other member from their group will begin a drama to drop prices in order to allow other sellers which are not from their team to sell at a lower price. [Manipulating, Lying]

Beside that, they will team up to bully new profiteers which are not a part of them. They will threaten them to not allow them to profit in BUYDRAGON. They will interrupt your profit by dropping your dragon prices, steal your deals, insulting you as a scammer, taunting your origin, spamming bad words at you and many more ways... [Bully, Power imbalance]

And I do observe a small part of their team is scammers too. They scam people to get "free dragons" to sell using drop game. [Scamming]

I interviewed them. They do all this stuff in order to sell DLS for real money which is against the rule of Growtopia too.

Be careful while buying stuff in BUYDRAGON !!! The group of theirs consist of players from different guild so beware.

I do have a list of their names but I am not revealing their name here unless the authorities allow and want me to do that hehe. Not being racist or offence most of them are Indonesian...

Um Yes officer that’s them the person who wasted 2 weeks to help everyone out give them their medal 🏅
    Originally posted by abala100;n1545580
    Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Dogs are cool (thats a secret you ONLY you know) Shhh

Comment

Originally posted by Swordtail View Post
      Um Yes officer that’s them the person who wasted 2 weeks to help everyone out give them their medal 🏅
      You are welcome I guess XD

Comment

So Mr.Detective who's the culprit?

Detective: ALL OF THEM! ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
        O how little

Comment

Originally posted by *IgotScam* View Post
          I observed BUYDRAGON for around 2weeks and I noticed there are a bunch of profiteers that team up together to profit in a way that might be illegal.

If an individual in their groups wanted to stock, other member from their group will begin a drama to drop prices in order to allow other sellers which are not from their team to sell at a lower price. [Manipulating, Lying]

Beside that, they will team up to bully new profiteers which are not a part of them. They will threaten them to not allow them to profit in BUYDRAGON. They will interrupt your profit by dropping your dragon prices, steal your deals, insulting you as a scammer, taunting your origin, spamming bad words at you and many more ways... [Bully, Power imbalance]

And I do observe a small part of their team is scammers too. They scam people to get "free dragons" to sell using drop game. [Scamming]

I interviewed them. They do all this stuff in order to sell DLS for real money which is against the rule of Growtopia too.

Be careful while buying stuff in BUYDRAGON !!! The group of theirs consist of players from different guild so beware.

I do have a list of their names but I am not revealing their name here unless the authorities allow and want me to do that hehe. Not being racist or offence most of them are Indonesian...
          Anyways, thanks for informing us.

So, who's the impostor?
          A crewmate: Idk man u acting kinda sus cuz u wanna profit
          IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
          I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Out of all names you can make, you made *IgotScam*
            IGN: Deftera
            Just a Touhou fan and otaku
            Latest Youtube Video:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJrzj-rOnTM&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
              Out of all names you can make, you made *IgotScam*
              That was his backstory before he became a master detective vigilante
              tu me manques.
              IGN : Lovecraftian
              My Insta : ecrii_
              Originally posted by Her
              i want to break up..

Comment

• Swordtail
                Swordtail commented
                Editing a comment
                Before I was IgotscamI had an identity called Iwasn'tscammed

what im saying is cyberbullying cant be bad if you just close growtopia
              pet egg. eggie boi. it him.

road to 1 blue gem lock - 3/100dls
              level 125 - 33/125

Comment

cool sounds fun very interesting manipulating ****ing dragons lol tell them to at least choose magplants or something more worth it
                Sample text

Comment

"by dropping your dragon prices, steal your deals, insulting you as a scammer, taunting your origin, spamming bad words at you and many more ways... [Bully, Power imbalance]" (too lazy to quote)

this is legit the community as a whole .-.
                  "Manners Maketh Man"

IGN: KyOdO
                  Discord: KyOdO#9976
                  Goals:
                  Own 200 DL's worth of stuff (20/200)
                  Get a WOTD World (0/1)
                  Become a Moderator (nOpE lol)

hi

Comment

Welcome to forum hell.
                    I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0