Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About suspended worlds and inactive players with world locked worlds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About suspended worlds and inactive players with world locked worlds.

Why are so many good worlds Inaccessable.. like i get it if there happened something illegal but like there are so many good names out there for worlds which are suspended. Why wont they just get reseted after a while.. And same with players who are banned , why do their locks have to remain if they get permabanned.. I think this should be changed so that if you get banned. All your worlds gets resetted after a while

Why need to be resetted if there's another better option which is taking over by a mods or devs to continue its legacy i mean to manage the world, instead of giving away lots of world locks just to destroy the economy.

Comment

• LVO69
      LVO69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't even think about this but yea! This would be much better than just locking the world from other players !

Originally posted by xBRUTAL View Post
    Why need to be resetted if there's another better option which is taking over by a mods or devs to continue its legacy i mean to manage the world, instead of giving away lots of world locks just to destroy the economy.
    agree. Give it to mods to make it available for us again
    IGN: PEPPERISTIC
    IG: vin_hartono
    Shop: EWOHY
    GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

They should stay inactive.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
      https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

I think if inactive worlds more than 730 days off, it should give this world to mods
        WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

IGN: Apen3056
        Level: 57/125
        World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

buy+auction but there is a pro and cons
          Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Working...
          X