Toxic people logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic people logic

I have been sitting in a world with only a zeus on for a couple of hours and like 6 people called me a noob over the time. There was a hilarious instance where a guy said "show noob kid", he puts autumn wings and a couple of dls then I put 200dls worth of items AND THEN the guy leaves, I message him, but he /ignored me

And there's just people who play this game to only show off, call people noobs and nothing else

The forums and the growtopia reddit are possibly the least toxic sides growtopia.
    Last edited by Dzez; 10-25-2020, 09:22 AM.
    πŸ† πŸ’ Ali πŸ’ πŸ†

i mean there isnt much toxic people in reddit and forums since they dumb enough to know that they exist
    IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
    IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
      i mean there isnt much toxic people in reddit and forums since they dumb enough to know that they exist
      That is true though
      πŸ† πŸ’ Ali πŸ’ πŸ†

Comment

Don't interact with them. Just watch them try to make you mad & then leave when they realize they can't get a reaction from you
        IGN: Snuggy
        Instagram: Snuggeh
        Level: 94
        Hours: 4765

Comment

• Kfbun
          Kfbun commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah, this is also a good way to combat these people since thats how trolls work.

Toxictopian tactic :
        - when you lose at an argument, play the victim
        IGN : Polyphia

Comment

• JimIzPro
          JimIzPro commented
          Editing a comment
          well said big man

karma enemy be like:
        WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

IGN: Apen3056
        Level: 58/125
        World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

yeah but people with zeus have an active history of showing of in my opinion zeus is just outdated and doesnt have any effect that will make it worth to wear i would like to hear why r u wearing it though

Comment

Originally posted by Komando View Post
            yeah but people with zeus have an active history of showing of in my opinion zeus is just outdated and doesnt have any effect that will make it worth to wear i would like to hear why r u wearing it though
            Why can't I? lol
            πŸ† πŸ’ Ali πŸ’ πŸ†

Comment

Originally posted by Dzez View Post

Why can't I? lol
              it sorta accepted as a showoff item around gt community so thats why people gets offended by it just by someone wearing it

Comment

• AteNutela
                AteNutela commented
                Editing a comment
                If him wearing a zeus bothers you maybe ur one of them☺️besides why would you question someone for wearing what they want?

• Komando
                Komando commented
                Editing a comment
                when did i say i got offended though? please read with your eyes not with your ass.

• Komando
                Komando commented
                Editing a comment
                ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Originally posted by Komando View Post

it sorta accepted as a showoff item around gt community so thats why people gets offended by it just by someone wearing it
              gee ok it's just a cool piece of clothing and people are offended by it?????
              IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
              Achievements completed: 152/168

Comment

I have been sitting in a world with only a zeus on for a couple of hours and like 6 people called me a noob over the time. There was a hilarious instance where a guy said "show noob kid", he puts autumn wings and a couple of dls then I put 200dls worth of items AND THEN the guy leaves, I message him, but he /ignored me

And there's just people who play this game to only show off, call people noobs and nothing else

The forums and the growtopia reddit are possibly the least toxic sides growtopia.
                this is actually very annoying. You are just better off instantly ignoring the trollers and make it so they lose intrest.
                LosArbitos

Comment

the number of toxics are really increasing but bruh mostly the toxic people are 9yr old or smthn xd
                  I Hate Growganoth I Like growch

Recently Changed Account to Dtotrident

Comment

And there's a guy from Sweden that comes to the world "NOOB" every day to call peeps noobs with his 1 magplant
                    πŸ† πŸ’ Ali πŸ’ πŸ†

Comment

Originally posted by BladeGamer View Post

gee ok it's just a cool piece of clothing and people are offended by it?????
                    back then i hanged around in worlds like LOVE etc there was a stereotype called afk dudes with zeus

Comment

Solution: Dress like a noob.
                      What are they going to say that isn't already shown?
                      IGN: kroakie
                      "7/19/13"

Comment

Working...
                      X