• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Komando
    commented on 's reply
    ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

• Komando
    commented on 's reply
    when did i say i got offended though? please read with your eyes not with your ass.

• Deftera
    replied
    I just burn them until they regret existing, I detest those who disrupt my peaceful life

Leave a comment:

• Alper04
    replied
    So here is a story of mine:

I was wearing focused eyes + ninja mask and shadow cape(pretty cheap set). Then, some random dude showed up and said "give wls pro". I told him that I'm not rich and ignored him for a while. He then said things like "donate or hate fans" and "donate or unsubscribe" to me. It was so funny, I only have a couple of subs and I doubt he was even subbed to me. When I didn't say anything he called me a noob and left.

Leave a comment:

• AteNutela
    commented on 's reply
    If him wearing a zeus bothers you maybe ur one of them☺️besides why would you question someone for wearing what they want?

• uqoGrowtopia
    replied
    If you dress up as a “noob” that’s just more reason for them to call you by that, same thing happened to me long time ago in LOVE, i was sitting in a chair this guy comes says show dls noob i show him 1 dl he then puts 16 dls and call me noob , i put 45 dls he calls me no life lmao there is just no end to this type of players wanting to feel superiority in social/role playing worlds

Leave a comment:

• Superparty
    replied
    Originally posted by Comment View Post
    Solution: Dress like a noob.
    What are they going to say that isn't already shown?
    There's a problem with that though. What if someone likes a specific set and it is coincidentally more expensive than half a wl.
    Just because some random guy who has nothing better to do called you a noob doesn't mean you should make sets that you don't like. It's an extremely bad mindset in which you let others control your preferences.

Leave a comment:

• Comment
    replied
    Solution: Dress like a noob.
    What are they going to say that isn't already shown?

Leave a comment:

• Komando
    replied
    Originally posted by BladeGamer View Post

gee ok it's just a cool piece of clothing and people are offended by it?????
    back then i hanged around in worlds like LOVE etc there was a stereotype called afk dudes with zeus

Leave a comment:

• JimIzPro
    commented on 's reply
    well said big man

• NotSeedTopian
    commented on 's reply
    Sweden?
    Show him this:

• Dzez
    replied
    And there's a guy from Sweden that comes to the world "NOOB" every day to call peeps noobs with his 1 magplant

Leave a comment:

• BLuetootH
    replied
    Originally posted by Dzez View Post
    I have been sitting in a world with only a zeus on for a couple of hours and like 6 people called me a noob over the time. There was a hilarious instance where a guy said "show noob kid", he puts autumn wings and a couple of dls then I put 200dls worth of items AND THEN the guy leaves, I message him, but he /ignored me

And there's just people who play this game to only show off, call people noobs and nothing else

The forums and the growtopia reddit are possibly the least toxic sides growtopia.
    the number of toxics are really increasing but bruh mostly the toxic people are 9yr old or smthn xd

Leave a comment:

• LosArbitos
    replied
    Originally posted by Dzez View Post
    I have been sitting in a world with only a zeus on for a couple of hours and like 6 people called me a noob over the time. There was a hilarious instance where a guy said "show noob kid", he puts autumn wings and a couple of dls then I put 200dls worth of items AND THEN the guy leaves, I message him, but he /ignored me

And there's just people who play this game to only show off, call people noobs and nothing else

The forums and the growtopia reddit are possibly the least toxic sides growtopia.
    this is actually very annoying. You are just better off instantly ignoring the trollers and make it so they lose intrest.

Leave a comment:

• BladeGamer
    replied
    Originally posted by Komando View Post

it sorta accepted as a showoff item around gt community so thats why people gets offended by it just by someone wearing it
    gee ok it's just a cool piece of clothing and people are offended by it?????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X