This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOMOPHOBIA

I don't get the point of banning someone for being racist but act blindly towards homophobia. : ' (((

If it comes to a mods attention while they are online I’d sure they’d do something about it, tho it is hard to get their attention for issues like racism, homophobia and other types of discrimination.
    [News Admin !]
    [Recipe Finder !]
    [Instagram: taxmangt]

Comment

• AteNutela
      AteNutela commented
      Editing a comment
      This also concern me. Everyday i saw plenty of sbs about that and it is rlly sad.

Maybe they are homophobic themselves? IDK...
    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
    Acc hrs: 1.2k
    Acc age: 90 days
    Target dls: 45/100
    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
    Suggestions for Paw:
    Practice Bots
    Epic Quests: 1

Comment

Originally posted by Feigenn View Post
      I don't get the point of banning someone for being racist but act blindly towards homophobia. : ' (((
      Devs are from UAE, and homosexuality is illegal and is criminalized there, that might be the case idk
      Last edited by Kojique; 10-28-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• AteNutela
        AteNutela commented
        Editing a comment
        Regardless they are still a mod and their job is to make the community child friend and safe for everyone.

• Snuggyy
        Snuggyy commented
        Editing a comment
        That doesn't give them an excuse to completely ignore it. They're a mod and have to set a good example.

• sifo0o
        sifo0o commented
        Editing a comment
        bro i'm from the UAE, and we don't hate homosexuality its banned due to "religious" reasons.

Its impossible for the devs to not see such things cuz everyday there are tons and tons of sb about immaturity regarding this.

It's really sad to see such discrimination continuously circulating in the game... and sadly it is continuously and slowly destroying it too through toxicity.

Really hope that something would be done by this tbh
      BE SAFE OUT THERE

Comment

• ARPHER
        ARPHER commented
        Editing a comment
        i only see mods doing actions to player who directly attacks other mods. I never saw them stopping an sb war between 2 countries

Originally posted by Kojique View Post

Devs are from UAE, and homosexuality is illegal and is criminalized there, that might be the case idk

out of topic: is that bj alex in your profile pic
      I think it is, nice catch!

Comment

They are also blind towards islamophobia and it rlly concern me🙁

Comment

I could've sworn that Ubidev was planning to add some sort of a LGBTQ community, because I saw a post talking about it and NekoRei actually responded to it positively.
          LosArbitos

Comment

• Jedaki
            Jedaki commented
            Editing a comment
            I dont think that kind of stuff should be included in Growtopia

(yes flame war incoming)

• LosArbitos
            LosArbitos commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I also believe that adding this to GT is a bad idea. People really should keep their private life, private.

Originally posted by Kojique View Post

out of topic: is that bj alex in your profile pic

yes, bj alex cosplay. i love y@o1

Comment

Hello Feigenn,

We are against any kind racism and/or homophobia in the game and we treat and view all the players equally. We are also against any kind of discrimination and continuously work on preventing these kinds of behaviors in the game. Please make sure to report any players acting in such manners by contacting any online moderator, wrenching the player and selecting the “Report Player” option, or by sending a ticket to our Customer Support Team in order to punish them accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your continuous support.

~ Pharaohboi

Comment

Originally posted by LosArbitos View Post
              I could've sworn that Ubidev was planning to add some sort of a LGBTQ community, because I saw a post talking about it and NekoRei actually responded to it positively.
              I believe Nekorei is from the Philippines but I'm not sure. Also they closed that thread at the end.
              Grow ID: codeaf
              Password: Codeisbro123*
              Level: 3/125
              Networth (for flex): 5wls
              Profit Method: Scam/Drop Game

IG: @codeaf_gt
              Link: https://www.instagram.com/codeaf_gt/
              Discord: codebro#7207
              (insert "r/im14andthisisdeep" quote here)

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaohboi View Post

Hello Feigenn,

We are against any kind racism and/or homophobia in the game and we treat and view all the players equally. We are also against any kind of discrimination and continuously work on preventing these kinds of behaviors in the game. Please make sure to report any players acting in such manners by contacting any online moderator, wrenching the player and selecting the “Report Player” option, or by sending a ticket to our Customer Support Team in order to punish them accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your continuous support.

~ Pharaohboi
                so, you're saying its ok to be mean as long as we're mean to everyone? ok... you smell and everyone on this thread smells and everyone on growtopia smells and I smell especially... i need a shower

Ubisoft < UGTeam .

Made some minor adjustments to my signature...

Comment

Regardless of your stance on the subject, keep it private or in your inner circle. Growtopia shouldn't be the place for politics or social issues, as people will always have views that differ from those of other individuals. These discussions do nothing but create arguments. Let people be how they are, mind your own business, and bring your opinions to light elsewhere.
                  IGN: 3Rite

Comment

Originally posted by JesseFIN View Post
                    Regardless of your stance on the subject, keep it private or in your inner circle. Growtopia shouldn't be the place for politics or social issues, as people will always have views that differ from those of other individuals. These discussions do nothing but create arguments. Let people be how they are, mind your own business, and bring your opinions to light elsewhere.
                    So, we ban all of the homophobia, that's the conclusion, right? RIGHT?
                    IGN: HGrowH
                    Guild: BETA

A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas.

Comment

• ixao
                      ixao commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't think that the conclusion should be that straight. There are a lot of problems related to either homophobia or racism.

• LETS4GO
                      LETS4GO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just tape them, it acts as a deterrent and keeps players from being banned.

• GrowH
                      GrowH commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LETS4GO I don't refer to any particular punishment method when I say "ban" in this context, though I do think a day-long ban would be a much-superior punishment for anything that would get you cursed or taped. Let them take a break from the game and think about what they did, you know?

Hey,

I would like to give my opinion on this topic as it seems to receive a grand scheme all across social media and the internet. Initially, I agree on the point that there should be no discrimination of any sort. This includes your preference on which gender you like, your beliefs, your skin color, your nationality and much more. These titles should have no place in Growtopia as a big amount of it's player base is not capable to understand negativity and go on with other's sayings and the fact that these titles can cause arguments that leads to punishments. It's both a con for the community and overall reputation of Growtopia as a game. I am aware that there are people recruited and carefully placed into their positions whom are responsible to give punishments to those who disagrees with being civil and goes on with his / her surroundings', parent's take on anything offensive. This heavily helps the community as they are trying their best to keep everything as best as they can. But, it is not enough. People who really is up to hurting someone or a group of people always find a way to escape from the punishments and continue spreading negativity all across Growtopia whether by using Super-Broadcasts or directly harassing them by messaging.

This is the main problem. A big part of the community is infected and cannot be healed. I, personally think that only giving out punishments and suspensions would be enough to ATLEAST stop a very little amount of this mass of people to stop. I mean, don't get me wrong. They do work but they are not clear enough. It should be more aperture that anyone who is responsible for anything offensive or discriminative will get punished, either in-game or at the forums. Plus, there should be a way to check the chats in order to prevent players harassing one other face to face. These solutions would be fix to both preventing arguments and giving out a clearer message on being civil.

There is also a lot of people who quote on quote "trying to help" but couldn't. I get the fact that they are either trying to guard one other or something related to them. But, they just bully or harass the one infront of them thus making both sides wrong. This also should not be the case as people should be able to make some emphaty between each other, even if they are currently in an argument or even a war. This is something that an individual can achieve by themselves but I still find it interesting and unworthy to get this much hate on either a person, or a group of them.

Hope this topic gets some attention as it is very important, and hope people understand that this is both unappealing and a seemingly bad thing towards the community of Growtopia.

Hope you all have a great day / night,
                    ixao

Comment

Working...
                    X