This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JesseFIN View Post
    Regardless of your stance on the subject, keep it private or in your inner circle. Growtopia shouldn't be the place for politics or social issues, as people will always have views that differ from those of other individuals. These discussions do nothing but create arguments. Let people be how they are, mind your own business, and bring your opinions to light elsewhere.
    But this is pertaining insults made by people in-game?

Comment

Gotta admit those sb wars is kinda amusing sometimes
      IGN : Polyphia

Comment

Originally posted by Feigenn View Post
        I don't get the point of banning someone for being racist but act blindly towards homophobia. : ' (((
        game is clearly againts homophobia they dont specifically ignore homophobic acts for example in the game dude named GAY got warned to change his name because he makes a gay stereotype sorta memes it and this is his way to fame i guess but he got warned. also i suggest you to develop a thick skin if you cry over toxic people being homophobic then you shouldnt be on internet for your own mental health

Comment

Originally posted by GrowH View Post

So, we ban all of the homophobia, that's the conclusion, right? RIGHT?

Homophobia is hate towards people, it belongs on the same list of behaviour as racism, sexism and other discrimination. Obviously people who act in that manner should be punished.

As for the suggestion of taping/muting the people, I feel like a 1-2 day ban would be more effective, as some people proudly show off the fact that they are muted, making the whole punishment obsolete.

IGN: 3Rite

Comment

This thread doesnt belong to this subforum and should've been moved long ago.
            Considering it wasn't and you didn't get punished for it I think it's obvious, that staff doesn't promote homophobia, as some people make believe. They would've just closed this thread to prevent drama.

Apart from that I don't like the idea of singling out specific types of insults and going above set infraction guidelines, simply because you feel relateable to the insult as this creates a very narrow mindset.
            You ignore that the people that write such things simply wanted to use insults regardless of whether they're true or not.
            It's a bit odd to shout 'homophobia', when the target of the insult likely wasn't homosexual, rather a vulgar kid himself.
            Ductaping/silencing players on their first infraction is enough to get the message across and teach a lesson.
            ​​​
            Moderators have been punishing this kind of behavior and will continue to do so to the best of their capabilities.

Comment

Staff policy is clear and they have already made their point, this thread should be closed before people get into arguments and get punished for it.
              [News Admin !]
              [Recipe Finder !]
              [Instagram: taxmangt]

Comment

Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
                This thread doesnt belong to this subforum and should've been moved long ago.
                Considering it wasn't and you didn't get punished for it I think it's obvious, that staff doesn't promote homophobia, as some people make believe. They would've just closed this thread to prevent drama.

Apart from that I don't like the idea of singling out specific types of insults and going above set infraction guidelines, simply because you feel relateable to the insult as this creates a very narrow mindset.
                You ignore that the people that write such things simply wanted to use insults regardless of whether they're true or not.
                It's a bit odd to shout 'homophobia', when the target of the insult likely wasn't homosexual, rather a vulgar kid himself.
                Ductaping/silencing players on their first infraction is enough to get the message across and teach a lesson.
                ​​​
                Moderators have been punishing this kind of behavior and will continue to do so to the best of their capabilities.
                ^
                This suffices until a week from now when we get the same tacit accusation with precisely one observed anecdotal account in a different thread. Then, you will simply have to post this blurb there as well.
                Originally posted by tson
                *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

i see growtopia as a family friendly game but the community isn't

i am hoping that the mods will find a way to erase Broadcasted messages so that other people wont be able to see them
                  this boy sus.
                  IGN: Arpher
                  Broke 24/7

(Philippines)

Comment

Working...
                  X