Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does this guy have 300k grass seeds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does this guy have 300k grass seeds?

2 days ago, I stumbled upon an SB that was selling 100k grass seeds and at first I was like "Oh nice, a lot of grass seeds, perfect". Then after that day, I stumbled another SB that was selling 100k grass seeds AGAIN and I couldn't believe it so I obviously went over there and lo and behold, they were in fact selling 100k grass seeds. Another day passes by, guess what? Same SB selling 100k grass seeds again. But something that caught my attention was the farm layout, It's something I've never seen before. It was also very spaced out and not your average farming layout too. Also, It was the same sbing and selling the grass seeds. His name is "kitguys" and his guild is "ArtisticUi".

Click image for larger version

Name:	100k grass.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	6937647Click image for larger version

Name:	Farm setup for grass 100k.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	976.4 KB
ID:	6937646

TorBob_299's brother
    "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
      TorBob_299's brother
      Exactly, what I'm thinking or it's TorBob_299

Comment

hmm world engineergrass. I checked discord and someone said someone sold 400k seeds and I immediately thought towards a player called torbob.Somehow he did farming until he got 300-400k seeds and it aroused suspicion from some players that he did auto. I had time to check the owner level only at level 12 That alone raises my suspicion that the world is doing something illegal
        ok work if using pc to remove emoji from signature but why from phone not work.

Comment

• Proxy
          Proxy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup exactly, he also did another one with gtds1337 and letsgrass

Could I have the world names? I need grass seeds
        IGN: Snuggy
        Instagram: Snuggeh
        Level: 94
        Hours: 4765

Comment

• Proxy
          Proxy commented
          Editing a comment
          They're gone for now but I'll guarentee you, they'll be back by tomorrow.

• Proxy
          Proxy commented
          Editing a comment
          Go to N19R4SS, he's selling A LOT

yes, I checked the last SB on the world n19r4ss recently SB sold 700k seeds and an admin named kitguys said duplicating grass seed sorry if this photo is of poor quality.
        Attached Files
        ok work if using pc to remove emoji from signature but why from phone not work.

Comment

• Proxy
          Proxy commented
          Editing a comment
          Possibly :/

Why dupli grass if u can dupli seeds? Makes no sense, but someone should investigate these dudes and their actions..
        Level: 125
        Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
        My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
        Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
        Instagram: QueenChloeGT
        How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

• Proxy
          Proxy commented
          Editing a comment
          True (10 Chars)

its not a new duplicate glitch lol he/she probably have a factory of 10 to 20 bots breaking grass 24/7 if mods check out this dude there issa good chance he getting banned

Comment

• Proxy
          Proxy commented
          Editing a comment
          You could be right

• Komando
          Komando commented
          Editing a comment
          i AM right nobody in their right mind can farm like 500k grass seeds

Originally posted by Komando View Post
        its not a new duplicate glitch lol he/she probably have a factory of 10 to 20 bots breaking grass 24/7 if mods check out this dude there issa good chance he getting banned
        yeah agreed with this one, bots usually farm the top farmables like lgrid or farm grass. Grass is cheap, has high seed rate, low growth time, and needed by every masser that is doing low tier mass or starting from low tier, which means if someone has 1million grass seeds per se, it will not damage the economy in the long run because on how sought after those seeds if he sells it all for 200/1.
        IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
        IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

• Proxy
          Proxy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm alright

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
        Why dupli grass if u can dupli seeds? Makes no sense, but someone should investigate these dudes and their actions..
        Might have something to do with seeds drops from trees (as grass seeds drop a lot more seeds than higher rarity ones)
        LURD

Comment

Originally posted by LURD View Post

Might have something to do with seeds drops from trees (as grass seeds drop a lot more seeds than higher rarity ones)
          Still i think that if there would be duplication with seeds, they wouldn't choose grass.. but idk, i have no information about this.. I just think that auto bot army would be more plausible.. But, who knows... I also think that autofarmer would use better farmable, if he isn't new one who came in game, started auto that only farmable what you can easily make.. Very interesting case
          Level: 125
          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

• Proxy
            Proxy commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I agree, can't be duplication otherwise he could do it to any item in the game.

TorBob_299 Reloaded

Comment

all i gotta say, rip BuyGrass
            Just a random dude ~
            Dnoxs#6348 // @dnox_s

Comment

Working...
            X