Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most profitable way to earn wls with gems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most profitable way to earn wls with gems?

Since I started farming chandeliers recently I wanna know what can I spend my gems on which will bring me the biggest earn.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Waiting a year until Player Appreciation Week for the 20% store discount is the best if you're in for a long term investment.

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedyNex View Post
      Since I started farming chandeliers recently I wanna know what can I spend my gems on which will bring me the biggest earn.
      Hey,

As Jedaki stated, you can wait for the PAW and spend all of your gems on either Surg or Gala packs as there will be a %20 store discount. You may not profit a lot off of it, but it would still help you a little. If you don't want to wait though, you can invest in Galactic Goodies and earn something between 20 to 30 World Locks if you have a stable source of gems. Don't forget though, the galactic goodies pack is an expensive pack and it can hurt you a bit if you fail to sell them. Although, i don't think that would be the case as there are a lot of buyers out there, looking for galactic goodies packs. Anyway, hope this helps!

Hope you have a great day!
      ixao

Comment

Originally posted by ixao View Post

Hey,

As Jedaki stated, you can wait for the PAW and spend all of your gems on either Surg or Gala packs as there will be a %20 store discount. You may not profit a lot off of it, but it would still help you a little. If you don't want to wait though, you can invest in Galactic Goodies and earn something between 20 to 30 World Locks if you have a stable source of gems. Don't forget though, the galactic goodies pack is an expensive pack and it can hurt you a bit if you fail to sell them. Although, i don't think that would be the case as there are a lot of buyers out there, looking for galactic goodies packs. Anyway, hope this helps!

Hope you have a great day!
        Thanks man, have a great one.
        Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
        Find me on Twitter!
        Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Comment

You can sell dropped gems if you have 10-15dls

Gaia beacon: 7dls
          Unstable tess: 2dls
          Growscan: 5dls

If u have a friend willing to lend you a growscan, youll just need to spend for the gaia and tess
          Last edited by Crunchyy; 11-08-2020, 06:08 AM.
          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

• AteNutela
            AteNutela commented
            Editing a comment
            Whattt???gaia is 7dls right???i own one and ut is 205 now while gscan is 5dls so u basically need 14-15dls to sell gems like what i do for living.

• Crunchyy
            Crunchyy commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah, i based that because for a couple days in a row i saw a bunch of bcs selling a gaia in the 3-4dl range. Oopsi
        Working...
        X