No announcement yet.

Dear Friends Who Are Always Off Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But reason why they don't reply for you, can't be any other persons fault.. or maybe, they were afk.. u judge without knowing facts and deny that u could have been the reason. Then why u assume that they don't reply for u if they think that u are great friend, good guy etc? Ik that everyone can't love or even like everyone so if I would try reach some person for one week, I would definitely assume that they don't like me or they have something against me, while u think that they are the bad ones and they do illegal stuff or smth. So if u have so high self confidence I need ask, are u sure that u have any anxiety problems more than no5mal persons has?

Also, if ppl need space what comes via off location, u should respect that and not make us feel bad cause we need privacy.. if ppl never reply u, then unfriend them and move on. It is clear sign that they don't like u and that doesn't mean that u are shitty person or anything. It just means that all can't like everyone, nothing bigger than that.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
      But reason why they don't reply for you, can't be any other persons fault.. or maybe, they were afk.. u judge without knowing facts and deny that u could have been the reason. Then why u assume that they don't reply for u if they think that u are great friend, good guy etc? Ik that everyone can't love or even like everyone so if I would try reach some person for one week, I would definitely assume that they don't like me or they have something against me, while u think that they are the bad ones and they do illegal stuff or smth. So if u have so high self confidence I need ask, are u sure that u have any anxiety problems more than no5mal persons has?

Also, if ppl need space what comes via off location, u should respect that and not make us feel bad cause we need privacy.. if ppl never reply u, then unfriend them and move on. It is clear sign that they don't like u and that doesn't mean that u are shitty person or anything. It just means that all can't like everyone, nothing bigger than that.
      • "Ik that everyone can't love or even like everyone so if I would try reach some person for one week, I would definitely assume that they don't like me or they have something against me,"

- Well, I guess I just don't automatically assume that everything is about me so I assumed that they were AFK but AFK for one week? Nope, they're just ignoring me, that doesn't necessarily mean they don't like me they just don't wanna be bothered which is what pissed me off because I never met them for 3 years and yet their still on my friend list which is one of the reasons why I'm pissed, like at least respond something like "Hi". If they don't like me why didn't they removed me in the first place?
      • "Also, if ppl need space what comes via off location, u should respect that and not make us feel bad cause we need privacy"

-Yep, I meant no diss when I said those things, but I was only talking about the friends who literally acted like a ghost.
      • "if ppl never reply u, then unfriend them and move on."

-If you've been reading my replies then you would know that that's exactly what I just did...
      • "It is clear sign that they don't like u"

-Again, it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't like you. Assuming that they don't like you just because they don't reply is a sign of insecurity (which isn't a bad thing but it's toxic)

Comment

Originally posted by CodesProfit View Post
        • "Ik that everyone can't love or even like everyone so if I would try reach some person for one week, I would definitely assume that they don't like me or they have something against me,"

- Well, I guess I just don't automatically assume that everything is about me so I assumed that they were AFK but AFK for one week? Nope, they're just ignoring me, that doesn't necessarily mean they don't like me they just don't wanna be bothered which is what pissed me off because I never met them for 3 years and yet their still on my friend list which is one of the reasons why I'm pissed, like at least respond something like "Hi". If they don't like me why didn't they removed me in the first place?
        • "Also, if ppl need space what comes via off location, u should respect that and not make us feel bad cause we need privacy"

-Yep, I meant no diss when I said those things, but I was only talking about the friends who literally acted like a ghost.
        • "if ppl never reply u, then unfriend them and move on."

-If you've been reading my replies then you would know that that's exactly what I just did...
        • "It is clear sign that they don't like u"

-Again, it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't like you. Assuming that they don't like you just because they don't reply is a sign of insecurity (which isn't a bad thing but it's toxic)
        i did read all and i said that move on cause if u would have actually moved on after you made this thread, u would have no reason to first make this thread and then say that my reasons are excuses. so you removed friends and didn't move on. Can u see now my perspective? You some something and do something else. That's how i see this.

I have friends what i don't ever see but i don't remove them, cause i don't want hurt their feelings. If they some day msg me, i reply, but i rarely have time to meet them. If they remove me, it's totally fine, if not, that's fine too. Now days i don't add ppl, cause i don't have time for them, but back in 2017-2018 i still added ppl cause i couldn't be cruel and say no. I learnt say no much later. So maybe, just maybe, you have ppl like me in ur friend list. I learn from my mistakes and now ik that i can't add ppl cause they only get pissed like u did here, if i have no time for them.

edit: and yes, anxiety disorder makes ppl think always that there is problem in themself not in others, and that's why i asked that do you actually have any anxiety disorders cause u feel so self confident and earlier you diagnosed social anxiety in you, while it could be just normal shyness. Can't mix up normal shy behavior and actual disorders and then assume that know what real deal is... Maybe you are just shy.. idk..

Comment

• Crunchyy
          Crunchyy commented
          Editing a comment
          But they didnt speak for three years+didn't speak much from the day they added each other.

If op had added ppl like you bwck then, then wouldn't it be a big weight off of op's and their friend's shoulders if they unfriended the friend?

• QueenChloe
          QueenChloe commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, just like i said, just unfriend ppl like that. I can't unfriend ppl, cause idk why they even wanted add me, cause i am what i am. I don't want hurt their feelings by removing them, but if i'm not afk, i reply that i am busy. lol So why he didn't just unfriend and accept my first reply as a valid reason?
      Working...
      X