Growtopia under control of Ubisoft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growtopia under control of Ubisoft.

Alright so, I have a lot of hate for this game after recent events not only did I personally lose 27 BGLS in items and have been ridiculed on YouTube to be come face to face every day with someone saying you lost so much BGLS... yeah I know! I had such a love and passion for this game for 7 strong years now coming to the 8th year- Ubisoft have turned this game into their little money pocket- cool I get you need to make money back after buying the game awesome makes sense! HOWEVER you need to improve all your servers and sub-servers because Growtopia in my eyes is Lagtopia a game where no one in Ubisoft truly cares for this game at all.

Even so after losing that many BGLS I buy gem packs and I buy all these 10$-15$ packs because this game was my teenager years game. I have put so much money into this game to see it go down the whole- I would use another word but I will not.

Imagine not when buying this game adding more features such as Antis to stop people Injecting all these programs and what not they do 'trainers' they call it. On top of that imagine making this game so unpopular now even the players are SBing on a daily #GTisDead and This game has hit rock bottom and that it has- this is a plead to save this game as I have spent as much money as buying a car within my country... Which is truly insane.

My previous posts sums up how Ubisoft has treated me on a personal level but this rant here is just to awaken everyone else.

The amount of hate I see for this game nowadays is so harsh. I hope you'll find a better path man. It's not fun

Helloooo <3

IGN: Martushere

Comment

Originally posted by LordBailey View Post
      Alright so, I have a lot of hate for this game after recent events not only did I personally lose 27 BGLS in items and have been ridiculed on YouTube to be come face to face every day with someone saying you lost so much BGLS... yeah I know! I had such a love and passion for this game for 7 strong years now coming to the 8th year- Ubisoft have turned this game into their little money pocket- cool I get you need to make money back after buying the game awesome makes sense! HOWEVER you need to improve all your servers and sub-servers because Growtopia in my eyes is Lagtopia a game where no one in Ubisoft truly cares for this game at all.

Even so after losing that many BGLS I buy gem packs and I buy all these 10$-15$ packs because this game was my teenager years game. I have put so much money into this game to see it go down the whole- I would use another word but I will not.

Imagine not when buying this game adding more features such as Antis to stop people Injecting all these programs and what not they do 'trainers' they call it. On top of that imagine making this game so unpopular now even the players are SBing on a daily #GTisDead and This game has hit rock bottom and that it has- this is a plead to save this game as I have spent as much money as buying a car within my country... Which is truly insane.

My previous posts sums up how Ubisoft has treated me on a personal level but this rant here is just to awaken everyone else.
      sucks man, gt wack tbh, is run by people that doesnt even love what they do.. they have no passion on what they are doing.
      Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
      Acc hrs: 1.2k
      Acc age: 90 days
      Target dls: 45/100
      Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
      Suggestions for Paw:
      Practice Bots
      Epic Quests: 1

Comment

I've been playing growtopia for like 6 years and yeah, it's not great but I still have hope.
        WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

Working...
        X