about role skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about role skins

so basically ive achieved surg role lvl 10 today and i always wanted to see how the skin looks like on my set

while i know the role skin covered most of face even with masks on im disappointed to see that it didnt overlay my starchild makeup

can the dev do something about this though, its technically a makeup and the role skin shouldve overlaid with the makeup so its kind of a visual glitch

Click image for larger version

Name:	bruhmoment.PNG
Views:	248
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	6977496
    IGN : Dr. xWeird
    what happens if the apple itself becomes a doctor?

Discord : weird#2183 | IG : @weirduwo

classic green weirdo on forums

I mean its not really a visual glitch since starchild makeup is a face item and im pretty sure those cover up role skins

Comment

• IWasWeird
      IWasWeird commented
      Editing a comment
      well i mean i still wanna keep the logic of the makeup

suggestions and ideas would have been a way better sub forum for this post. Please pay attention to sub forums
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYSsn_HL1w

Comment

• Dzez
      Dzez commented
      Editing a comment
      ban him 😡😡😡😡

I don't think that's a great idea. The level 10 role thing is something on the skin, it's not very realistic if you just let it go through onto any mask you wear

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4sc2eg.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	6977821
      Attached Files
      IGN: Ricklyne

Bring back 2015 GT pls

But holy sheet Ubisoft sure is making effort for this game in 2020

I take it back

Comment

Originally posted by SIide View Post
      suggestions and ideas would have been a way better sub forum for this post. Please pay attention to sub forums
      im not suggesting stuff i just wanna clarify that this doesnt make sense since makeup is a thing that sticks in your skin and is not a mask and i want the devs to look into this

Originally posted by HAMA_GT View Post
      I don't think that's a great idea. The level 10 role thing is something on the skin, it's not very realistic if you just let it go through onto any mask you wear
      well yes ur correct but makeups arent masks, this is something that sticks on ur skin and the skin shouldve overlaid with the makeup
      IGN : Dr. xWeird
      what happens if the apple itself becomes a doctor?

Discord : weird#2183 | IG : @weirduwo

classic green weirdo on forums

Comment

• Dzez
        Dzez commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but still it acts as a mask

The starchild makeup is the combination of the black star and the white cover. So if it were to cover then you'd have no reason to even wear the makeup. So the solution is to not wear the makeup.
      "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar

Discord: Hunt2man#3305
      Steam: Hunt2man
      Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Comment

Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post

im not suggesting stuff i just wanna clarify that this doesnt make sense since makeup is a thing that sticks in your skin and is not a mask and i want the devs to look into this

well yes ur correct but makeups arent masks, this is something that sticks on ur skin and the skin shouldve overlaid with the makeup
        The developers are not and will never fix this "issue" when the item is working as intended. Even if the developers looked into it, they wouldn't fix anything because it's how the item works. What would you do if they called the item something else, like "Starchild Mask"? Would you still make this thread?

Also, makeup that covers scars and facial features do exist, and I suggest that you look them up.
        IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
        Achievements completed: 153/169

Comment

Working...
        X