Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy and Selling Arts

Hello moderator,

is it legal to buy art for wls in growtopia? Because some artist community find it hard to trade their art masterpiece to people who want to buy art and put it in their social media such as IG or FB. And yeah i just bought world called BuyArtist which could help Growtopia artist community to earn some wls in game. So is it legal? Hope it works.

It's legal, but similar to Name trading, Ubisoft does not support it and won't help with your case if you do get scammed by art trading. (I think)
    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Also we got tons of creative artist in our group ig. We just want to spread new thing such as selling arts for profile picture or art pixel at worlds on gt. Hope moderator legalise this thing so that us (artist) will earn wls. This is new ways into the game on earning wls which make this mmo more powerful and more open to everything like real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimith Kona View Post
        Hello moderator,

is it legal to buy art for wls in growtopia? Because some artist community find it hard to trade their art masterpiece to people who want to buy art and put it in their social media such as IG or FB. And yeah i just bought world called BuyArtist which could help Growtopia artist community to earn some wls in game. So is it legal? Hope it works.
        Yes. Thats why i open a world called BuyArtist which help people to trade easily while us middlemen the thingy.

Comment

I think its legal, i see people sell them on ig
          IGN: FinalChance
          -------- Art insta --------
          Visit my insta page here
          --------------------------

Comment

Its legal, unless if fake artist would steal someone or scam.
            WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

IGN: Apen3056
            Level: 58/125
            World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

*sigh* here we go again:

Buying or selling art is NOT illegal, but Ubisoft discourages it because there are many risk factors revolving around it, and they stated that if anyone ever got scammed this way, there won't be any compensation or support with your case
              IGN: Deftera
              Just a Touhou fan and otaku
              Latest Youtube Video:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Working...
              X