Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Bitelord The God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever hear the tragedy of Bitelord The God?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Bitelord The God? I thought not. It's not a story nekorei would tell you. It's a forum legend. Bitelord was a leader of a group in growtopia, so powerful and so wise he could use his power to influence the forum polls... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even return items scammed by scammers from the ones he cared about. The group is a pathway to many benefits that some consider to be a cult. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his influence, which eventually he did. Unfortunately, he told a ally everything he did, then his ally reported him to the mods. Ironic. He could save accounts of others, but not himself.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

I still remember when he mistook me for another person and kept on grudging me for scamming 25 or so so wls from him
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

• Recreate
      Recreate commented
      Editing a comment
      The force is strong with this one.

fascinating

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Recreate View Post
      Did you ever hear the tragedy of Bitelord The God? I thought not. It's not a story nekorei would tell you. It's a forum legend. Bitelord was a leader of a group in growtopia, so powerful and so wise he could use his power to influence the forum polls... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even return items scammed by scammers from the ones he cared about. The group is a pathway to many benefits that some consider to be a cult. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his influence, which eventually he did. Unfortunately, he told a ally everything he did, then his ally reported him to the mods. Ironic. He could save accounts of others, but not himself.
      I still talk to the guy on Discord rarely, gonna send this to him lol.
      Arguing with a fool proves there are two

Comment

ah yes, how could i forget?
        のけてって、あの山椋尾まで

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBoy View Post

I still talk to the guy on Discord rarely, gonna send this to him lol.
          Oh, I guess he'll see us.

Hi Bitelord!

Comment

Didn't we agree that this is forums dark secret from past what we pretend that never happened? Thing what we never talk about.. name what we never say out loud.. Even if someone accidentally says his name, we all say shhhhhh and run away, like it would be some mystic creature who could spawn in anywhere if we say his name..

Comment

• QueenChloe
              QueenChloe commented
              Editing a comment
              hahaaa, yes cult was very fun provoke for ppl, but like i said, shhhh, no talking about this, it's dark secret

• JustATomat
              JustATomat commented
              Editing a comment
              I am new here and what have you guys done to me!

• QueenChloe
              QueenChloe commented
              Editing a comment
              shhh... It's urban legend.. totally didn't happen..

I'm sure he is still around

Comment

Peculiar guy he was...

Comment

I love story like this XD

Comment

Originally posted by Climper View Post
                  Peculiar guy he was...
                  Careful now, I hear he has ears everywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Recreate View Post
                    Bite says he's sorry for the drama he has caused and he won't be returning to the forums or the game ever. Also, Recreate check your discord PMs.
                    Arguing with a fool proves there are two

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBoy View Post

Bite says he's sorry for the drama he has caused and he won't be returning to the forums or the game ever. Also, Recreate check your discord PMs.
                      Nah, I'm not mad at anyone, he's been a good friend and all, enjoyed the days. Figure out that old tales need to be told once a while. I'm also not returning to the game ever, but still lurk on the forums.

Also are you sure you got the right discord? pando#7860
                      [ IGN ]: PandoRika
                      [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

• YoMattyGT
                        YoMattyGT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yo Recreate , I’ve still got your old guild lol. Still hanging onto it ... haven’t seen you for ages...

Also, Bitelord ah yes, I remember what happened between us lol

wow im new here

Comment

Originally posted by Siavee View Post
                        wow im new here
                        then run when u still can! You don't want get sucked in in this..

Comment

Working...
                        X