Laser grid scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser grid scam

I think they should heavily update Romantic bush trees. They look the same as Laser Grid trees. I got scammed 80wls yesterday by that. It isn't much but can be fatal to someone.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Mondas View Post
    I think they should heavily update Romantic bush trees. They look the same as Laser Grid trees. I got scammed 80wls yesterday by that. It isn't much but can be fatal to someone.
    Did you look all over the farm before you bought it? Just asking

Comment

You should ALWAYS fully check a farm or even any world before buying it. This is your fault for not being cautious when buying a world with placed trees.
      IGN: ShadowGraal
      Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
      Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
      Owner of BuyEvilBricks
      Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

I like how you purposely poke out your gaia and magplant

Comment

• Dzez
          Dzez commented
          Editing a comment
          ??? he can't have them in the main slot ???

• ArtloS
          ArtloS commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, I must take this as a note. I have to keep dirt and lava in my main slot before I take a screenshot.

• QueenChloe
          QueenChloe commented
          Editing a comment
          i will put all my mags in my next ss, just to annoy him lolololololol

And well I didn't check the full farm cuz I was in hurry. I know well that it's just my fault but they shouldn't add trees that look same you must agree on that.

Comment

• BigBootyLuigi
          BigBootyLuigi commented
          Editing a comment
          no, if that's true we might as well change the whole game so nothing looks like each other, just because some people don't double check and buy things quickly. They are not similar

Originally posted by Mondas View Post
        And well I didn't check the full farm cuz I was in hurry. I know well that it's just my fault but they shouldn't add trees that look same you must agree on that.
        I also had a same experience with you. I lost over 1 DL because I did not double check if I was buying a Ghost Jar Seed. I actually received a Glass Pane Seed instead.

A lesson learned: Always double check what you’re going to purchase.

Comment

• Mondas
          Mondas commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah you're right we learnt our lessons πŸ˜‚ But luckily it was just like 80wls and not much more.

I do agree with your point that devs should change the designs of items especially the seeds where some of them are very hard to tell them apart

Comment

Originally posted by Jeo View Post
          I do agree with your point that devs should change the designs of items especially the seeds where some of them are very hard to tell them apart
          I think this is fairly impossible considering the seed textures are generated based on the block design and that there are hundreds of in-game items.

Comment

Tbh, this was what i was planning to do for fun if i came back to the game
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-server-for-gt
            Check this idea out for a bug free GT! ^^

Comment

• QueenChloe
              QueenChloe commented
              Editing a comment
              nice to know... XD

*gets scammed*

"oMg ChAnge ThIs pLeaSe"

Taking just one tiny milisecond to zoom in wouldve literally solved everything
            Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
            suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

• QueenChloe
              QueenChloe commented
              Editing a comment
              i have no idea... i never owned any laser, so idk price at all

• Crunchyy
              Crunchyy commented
              Editing a comment
              QueenChloe okay you are big brain πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ played me like a fiddle

• Mondas
              Mondas commented
              Editing a comment
              It wasn't like I was freaking out or something. I just wanted to note that it could be dangerous to some people who have around 2dls only. I don't care abt 77wls. And it wasn't ready yet so it was 77 like u said not 80 (I have found a ss of the price I bought it for).

Is it just me, or is the R.Bush tree bark visibly greener than L.Grid
            My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
            M e n a c i n g. . .
            γ‚΄γ‚΄γ‚΄γ‚΄γ‚΄. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

• Crunchyy
              Crunchyy commented
              Editing a comment
              Woahhhhh halo david, havent seen you here in a while.

Yeah it is, its almost like nothingness weather

• DavidDoesPBG
              DavidDoesPBG commented
              Editing a comment
              Aye...

I'm 19 now have a job now + something non-GT related I like to mess around with on my free time, so I hadn't been in GrowTopia for a while... But recently I started lurking around GT a little again... Probably not going to be very active here, but you might see me here once in a while.

Posting this so most of you can see it. They look the same when they are just planted (atleast for me). Also not "PoKiNg oUt mY MaGs oN PuRpOsE So pEoPlE WhO CaN't aFfOrD ThEm wOuLdN't cOmPlAiN".
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mondas
              Mondas commented
              Editing a comment
              I know the time isn't the same -.-

They cant make every tree color different, thats just practically not possible.
            if you going to reply only romantic bushes, the β€œscam” would also work with other farmables with same tree color/design. Whats make Lgrid special
            Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Comment

Working...
            X