What is gacha???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is gacha???

I saw a post saying about gacha and many people replied with long comment,so....
    my question is,what is gacha???

Gacha means risking something to get something better. Usually the things that have low chance, but the higher the reward, the higher the risk you'll have.

Comment

• KikuJJY
      KikuJJY commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooo,thanks!!

Gacha games are video games that implement the gacha mechanic. This is somewhat similar to loot boxes, inducing players to spend in-game currency to receive a random virtual item. Most of these games are free-to-play mobile games, where the gacha serves as an incentive to spend real-world money.

(Definition searched on Google)
    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

haha me that only knows that cartoon gachaverse game:

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

ew this game turned into a gacha??

Comment

• BigBootyLuigi
          BigBootyLuigi commented
          Editing a comment
          RNG doesn't mean gatcha. and even if it did, it always has been a gatcha then

Originally posted by KikuJJY View Post
        I saw a post saying about gacha and many people replied with long comment,so....
        my question is,what is gacha???
        Gacha is a mechanic named after the Japanese Gachapon. (TM)
        You pay some money and you can randomly get a toy, this can be changed by color or character.

In modern terms, in a gambling machine, mostly with characters in JRPGs.

Originally posted by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gashapon
        Gashapon machines are similar to the coin-operated toy vending machines seen outside grocery stores and other retailers in other countries. While American coin-operated vending toys are usually cheap, low-quality products sold for a few quarters (US$1 or less), Japanese gashapon can cost anywhere from ¥100–500 (US$1–5) and are normally a much higher-quality product. They are often constructed from high-grade PVC plastic, and contain more molding detail and intricately painted features. Many gashapon are considered collector's items, with rare ones fetching extremely high prices in secondhand markets.
        ~Garodus

Comment

when you think gacha box are from GACHA LIFE:
          WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

IGN: Apen3056
          Level: 58/125
          World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

• Vict0rGt
            Vict0rGt commented
            Editing a comment
            bad gameeeeeee

Originally posted by Mouvre View Post
          Gacha means risking something to get something better. Usually the things that have low chance, but the higher the reward, the higher the risk you'll have.
          Isnt entire game based one "collect 200 key parts to get key and with key you open a lootbox"
          AND there is 1% chance to get something good from that lootbox so thats mean you need more keyparts ._.

Comment

a reply of acknowledgement, a verbal abbreviation of "I got you", which is derived from "I got what you're saying".

"Wanna get easy wls? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
            Reply "sure ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)"

Comment

Working...
            X