Can this win VOTW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this win VOTW?

Ok so a few months ago I made a video and I'm wondering if it's worth the shot to submit it for VOTW.
    It's 9 minutes long, funny, entertaining, and very original but I need some people's opinion if the format and the idea is appropriate for VOTW, thank you.

Link : https://youtu.be/bp3SH61T7QM

(IDK if this is the correct subforum, I think I should have posted it in guidebook but whatever.)
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Yes if this was 2015 era. For 2021 probably no, because of the big competition. There is too much good animations that keep winning imo same thing goes with WOTDs too

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
      Ok so a few months ago I made a video and I'm wondering if it's worth the shot to submit it for VOTW.
      It's 9 minutes long, funny, entertaining, and very original but I need some people's opinion if the format and the idea is appropriate for VOTW, thank you.

Link : https://youtu.be/bp3SH61T7QM

(IDK if this is the correct subforum, I think I should have posted it in guidebook but whatever.)
      I like the idea, but i don't think it's original. MrAmos has made one few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dzez View Post
        Yes if this was 2015 era. For 2021 probably no, because of the big competition. There is too much good animations that keep winning imo same thing goes with WOTDs too
        That's what I thought, but I noticed that GT realized that animations are getting too repetitive and they decided to give a chance for other formats to win too, like they started letting IRL videos and in game videos win too. Maybe there's a chance.

Originally posted by mykzben View Post
        I like the idea, but i don't think it's original. MrAmos has made one few years ago.
        Lol I thought I came up with something new Anyways I saw the video rn but I think the way I did it is different from his, so it's still original I guess.
        Real woof-woof king.
        I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

Today i ate spaghetti
          Real woof-woof king.
          I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

Working...
          X