Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for popular world where people are interasted for chat

Hey there,
    Does anyone know any popular world where people chat in there, like meet each others, talk about life etc. Right now world recomendation is full of CSN worlds, world Start is filled with polish people who know only to speak polish and spam bot. Is there any other world where i could go?

Originally posted by EdragonPro View Post
    Hey there,
    Does anyone know any popular world where people chat in there, like meet each others, talk about life etc. Right now world recomendation is full of CSN worlds, world Start is filled with polish people who know only to speak polish and spam bot. Is there any other world where i could go?
    I know they have similar flags, but I'm pretty sure you're referring to Indonesia and not Poland. There's a stark contrast there.

I think Poles have had enough in their lives to be wrongly accused on something they didn't do.

Comment

Love, maybe some rp worlds like School and Towntopia

Also yeah, those are indos not polish lol poor polish
      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

"Love" for example..

Comment

I think you mean indonesian🇮🇩 not polish🇵🇱 cause the last time I checked there's barely any polish people that play gt

Comment

Not really…sociability is basically dead. No doubt you can find lots of people in niche roleplay worlds, but they are usually young children and do not speak English.
            Originally posted by tson
            *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
            Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
            The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Working...
            X