Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question of the Day: Who would you use a valentine on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunarfrost View Post
    HOLD ON A SECOND...

You said who would you use a Valentine on, but you never said it had to be in Growtopia...

Kid Goten where are you ._. You are too adorable...
    Heh, want me to use it on you again? #IWasntthatcreepyright?
    *Set the mood in the Korean telenovelas*

I can't love anyone. My emotions have been played with, and some say it's wrong for a child to love.
    She said she liked me, then she says she doesn't when I like her back. WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME?!

Yeah, in seriousness, I don't know what to think about girls anymore... Some are so shallow my god...
    It's that time of the year again, Indie and soul on play while the sound of rain hitting the roof. Kick back and enjoy your coffee guys!

Comment

In Growtopia? Probably Aimster. She's beyond nice. I met her once and she ACTUALLY answered my question!

In real life? Madeline Carroll. I'm a sucker for her eyes. @_@

"If you came here looking for a uh super philosophical quote or something that's actually meaningful.. um.. I'm sorry to disappoint."

- TheMechanic

IGN: C3LL

My Worlds:
      GROWGIA
      TRADINGINC
      C3LLFARM

"When players try to infect me in my world."

Comment

Originally posted by Th3Mechanic View Post
        In Growtopia? Probably Aimster. She's beyond nice. I met her once and she ACTUALLY answered my question!

In real life? Madeline Carroll. I'm a sucker for her eyes. @_@
        Who's she?
        In real life, probably Mackenzie Foy. The first time I have watched the last movie of twilight (I was 10 then, and she was 12), I was @_@. "She's so pretty." But yeah, one of my darkest secret. Revealed.
        It's that time of the year again, Indie and soul on play while the sound of rain hitting the roof. Kick back and enjoy your coffee guys!

Comment

#YOLO

I dont need that, I got swag
          WHEN SOMEBODY STARTS FLIRTING ON MY WAIFU

GIVEAWAY STARTING

Worlds:
          GAHFACTORY
          MARUKAITE
          FILTHYFRANK (HELP ME MAKE THIS WORLD WITH SWEG)

Comment

I'd choose JustSomeGuy my epic friend or xHDx, my best friend!
            37 World of the Days won.
            4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleSirP View Post
              Who's she?
              In real life, probably Mackenzie Foy. The first time I have watched the last movie of twilight (I was 10 then, and she was 12), I was @_@. "She's so pretty." But yeah, one of my darkest secret. Revealed.
              Madeline Carroll

"If you came here looking for a uh super philosophical quote or something that's actually meaningful.. um.. I'm sorry to disappoint."

- TheMechanic

My Worlds:
              GROWGIA
              TRADINGINC
              C3LLFARM

Comment

my best friend who wil never love me

cute dog

Comment

Originally posted by Th3Mechanic View Post
                  Oh. Well then.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jerry000 View Post
                  my best friend who wil never love me
                  It's okay. We feel.
                  *Insert the feels meme here*

Comment

Originally posted by LittleSirP View Post
                    Heh, want me to use it on you again? #IWasntthatcreepyright?
                    *Set the mood in the Korean telenovelas*

I can't love anyone. My emotions have been played with, and some say it's wrong for a child to love.
                    She said she liked me, then she says she doesn't when I like her back. WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME?!

Yeah, in seriousness, I don't know what to think about girls anymore... Some are so shallow my god...
                    If you use a valentine on me again I swear I will dress up like a man and follow you wherever you go saying "lol omg litelsurp use me velntine. he <3 me". If you turn your friend location off, I will SB.

I am not kidding. Too many people have used valentines on me, too many people said they liked me "a lot", and too many damn people need a high five.
                    In the face.
                    With a chair.

In fact, SO MANY PEOPLE IN GROWTOPIA said they loved me, and I said "I don't love you back", then they keep going on saying about they want me to be their girlfriend. It's absolutely sickening. This is why I play as GUYS in many MMORPGS nowadays. To be honest, they even ask very private questions. This is what being a girl is like, and I hate it.

Anyway, LittleSirP, I suppose that's just infatuation. You'll get over it eventually (don't become obsessed and don't take relationships seriously until it is ABSOLUTELY serious! This is a very important fact, you never know when the relationship will end, and if you take it too seriously, it hurts a LOT) there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Just make sure you don't fish up an old rotten boot, okay? :3

Little, if we have to continue this I suggest doing it in PMs.

Anyways, back to the main topic. I would use a valentine on Goten as a kid because HE'S SO ADORABLE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	goten.png
Views:	1
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	6446709

D'aww...

Anyways I'm going to sleep now. Cya and good night... Might not be able to go on the forums tomorrow
                    Last edited by Lunarfrost; 05-13-2014, 03:13 PM. Reason: added more... info
                    Goten count: 40

Dun kill my Gotens. I don't understand why they're the top priority for assassins.

Comment

If you use a valentine on me again I swear I will dress up like a man and follow you wherever you go saying "lol omg litelsurp use me velntine. he <3 me". If you turn your friend location off, I will SB.

I am not kidding. Too many people have used valentines on me, too many people said they liked me "a lot", and too many damn people need a high five.
                      In the face.
                      With a chair.

In fact, SO MANY PEOPLE IN GROWTOPIA said they loved me, and I said "I don't love you back", then they keep going on saying about they want me to be their girlfriend. It's absolutely sickening. This is why I play like GUYS in many MMORPGS nowadays. To be honest, they even ask very private questions. This is what being a girl is like, and I hate it.

Anyway, LittleSirP, I suppose that's just infatuation. You'll get over it eventually, there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Just make sure you don't fish up an old rotten boot, okay? :3

Anyways, back to the main topic. I would use a valentine on Goten as a kid because HE'S SO ADORABLE.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35221[/ATTACH]

D'aww...
                      Haha, I knew you'd say that again! You knew it was a joke, no need for that novel. Yeah, other fish in the sea... She's one in a million though.

Comment

Magikarp demands a bump!

who are you people.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSword48 View Post
                          Magikarp demands a bump!

His Senpaii has a plan for him in the future.

Comment

In the face.
                            With a chair.

In fact, SO MANY PEOPLE IN GROWTOPIA said they loved me, and I said "I don't love you back", then they keep going on saying about they want me to be their girlfriend. It's absolutely sickening. This is why I play as GUYS in many MMORPGS nowadays. To be honest, they even ask very private questions. This is what being a girl is like, and I hate it.

Anyway, LittleSirP, I suppose that's just infatuation. You'll get over it eventually (don't become obsessed and don't take relationships seriously until it is ABSOLUTELY serious! This is a very important fact, you never know when the relationship will end, and if you take it too seriously, it hurts a LOT) there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Just make sure you don't fish up an old rotten boot, okay? :3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35221[/ATTACH]

D'aww...

Anyways I'm going to sleep now. Cya and good night... Might not be able to go on the forums tomorrow
                            Don't worry, you're not alone girl 😕

Comment

Why do girls act like only THEY get creeped on and only GUYS are nuts? Y'all can be purty dang crazy too.. I've known some, trust me.
                              NOTED - Never go to the pool without shirt if you're ripped..
                              Girls are nuts too.

- TheMechanic

My Worlds:
                              GROWGIA
                              TRADINGINC
                              C3LLFARM

Comment

Aimster Hotness! <3 Hehe
                                HEVERLY //
                                LVL 47 / Joined SEPT 2013

Comment