[Issues] Backpack Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues

When you click on a small space after the last item slot of a row (as demonstrated by the red dot after the mushroom's slot), the first item of the next row is selected (the diving board, in this case).

I don't know if this is intended or not, but changing your inventory filter resets and deselects your inventory search bar.

I also don't know if this is intended or not, but zooming in and out is possible while you have your cursor over your hotbar, item tabs, and search icon.

The item slots' hitboxes on the inventory aren't a perfect square, or at least how you see the slot visually. The hitbox covers a bit of the slot on top of it. It's not really a big deal, though.

Please, ignore these:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by IPedro; 03-12-2020, 01:24 AM.
    Nice to meet you!

”Words are powerful.”

Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by IPedro View Post
      Issues

When you click on a small space after the last item slot of a row (as demonstrated by the red dot after the mushroom's slot), the first item of the next row is selected (the diving board, in this case).

I don't know if this is intended or not, but changing your inventory filter resets and deselects your inventory search bar.

I also don't know if this is intended or not, but zooming in and out is possible while you have your cursor over your hotbar, item tabs, and search icon.

The item slots' hitboxes on the inventory aren't a perfect square, or at least how you see the slot visually. The hitbox covers a bit of the slot on top of it. It's not really a big deal, though.

Please, ignore these:
      I guess the hitbox on that red dot is also the hitbox of the next item. (For those larger monitors)

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by IPedro View Post
        Issues

this has been a thing on the game for a while, basically im annoyed with it lol

and yea i dont see any much prob than just the search bar

if you do click on the search bar and closed your bp, it will keep focusing on the search bar so pressing W A D will not make you move since its focused on the search bar.

My suggestions are :

upon closing the backpack make the screen focused instead of the search bar its really annoying tho
        Sigpic by Intensifies
        sigpic
        Only the weirdest of them all! ~
        IGN : xWeird | Discord : weird#2138

Originally posted by Phoenix234
        IWasWeird - elf with face paint

Comment

Hey guys, just want to let you know that we already closed the beta server after the restart earlier. Thanks for participating! But do continue to share issues or bug reports here.

Comment

Working...
          X