Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feedback] Beta App (Android)

Hi all,

Please use this thread to voice your general feedback towards the Beta App on Android. Please do not use this thread to report issues and bugs.

~ Baskerville

In my opinion, localisation is bad idea.

It will just result in what happened to PS4 servers, lack of players and you have to start from the start again, never mind ban evading between servers.

It will need 2x, if not more, the effort to moderate

People will have to start from the start again and it would take years to catch up to normal servers.

These are just a few problems, not including other stuff like people trading between servers and stuff.
    Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
      It's not different servers, just game translated to few language.
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

I think it's a great incentive to welcome more players from other countries. Do you plan on adding any more languages in near future if this is a success?

Comment

It's online game, don't translate item names...
          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Dang, what a shame. I would have loved to contribute to the Arabic localisation (assuming it's MSA) since I'm fairly fluent but it's not available in Egypt. Regardless, though, this seems like a neat idea and I hope it works. Good luck!
            IGN: TheJackerino (Used to be known as MagicalJack)
            Previous name on the forums: Jackjeff01

Comment

Originally posted by SergKud View Post
              I think it's a great incentive to welcome more players from other countries. Do you plan on adding any more languages in near future if this is a success?
              depending on what are the results from this beta, probably

Comment

In my opinion, beta should be open in more countries that speak one of those languages. It'd help the localization job done much faster. Such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Egypt, Middle East countries, etc.
                MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
                I'm just an apprentice.

Comment

It will just result in what happened to PS4 servers, lack of players and you have to start from the start again, never mind ban evading between servers.

People will have to start from the start again and it would take years to catch up to normal servers.

These are just a few problems, not including other stuff like people trading between servers and stuff.
                  It's just a separate application but leading to the same server

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Idk what im talking about

Hope its for indonesian too, but maybe make it little secret from Indonesian, so they will not ruined it with betting, ya know i just want to go back when 2013 i start and feel all the old day again
                    •Subscribe :sweatdrop:

•Make Sure you Still Alive :excl:

•Follow Instagram @DrDrawer.gt :yeah:

Comment

Ah, no localization for Phillippines oh bummer. I really wanna see how they translate those world into our langueage
                      Originally posted by Yasuo
                      *Hasagi*
                      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                      *Soryegadon*

Comment

This is literally a beta server. It will be wiped once again when the time comes to release this. The plan is to literally add the localizations into the game itself.

Comment

Indo languange pls
                          ign : Dr. VerdantGate
                          https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhxdvFW0ZU

Comment

Is there any way to participate on the translation, Im from Turkey, i'd love tp help, the information given above was not really informative for me, so i'd really appreciate if someone who knows can you help or not on this project.

Comment

Is it really necessary to translate item names as well? Seriously, it'll just cause confusion.
                              Good luck translating Googly-Woogly Glooberhellifreakilisticexpialigrossness Verdant Eyes!
                              ~Chemmie
                              Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

Working...
                              X