Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Issues] Localization Beta Test

Hi all,

Please use this thread to report all small bugs and issues you may encounter. For big issues that need discussions and follow up, please open a new thread. Also, please do not post feedback or suggestions towards the Localization Beta Test or the Beta App itself, use the following threads for this:

If you have any questions, please check out these links:

~ Baskerville

Turkish
    • There's no space between Item Name + Seed in chat so it looks like DirtSeed
    • All texts sizes are small?
    • I'd suggest changing "Cancel" (İptal) to "Geri"
    • Updating items is not translated
    • Growtorial is not in Turkish
    • After completing Growtorial message appear is not in Turkish
    sigpic Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Comment

- Arabic is not supposed to be written with spaces between every word, they should be connected.
      - The translation isn't that good for several words/phrases.
      - Accessing someone into a lock mentions the Lock's Id number "Accept access into ITEM_202?" etc
      - Some spacing issues in English, Turkish and Arabic. (SignSeed etc)

Gladly, I know both Arabic and Turkish, and i could say that the translation needs quite a bit more effort, and that the Arabic version is quite unplayable/readable at this state.
      ign- brreak

disc- brreak#0001

Comment

There is a lot of problem(font size / font shadows / font colors / item names). It's not ready for may update.
        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Wish I could try the Chinese localization, but I'm not living in the countries stated.
          I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
          www.coolmathgames.com
          www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
          sigpic
          ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
            Wish I could try the Chinese localization, but I'm not living in the countries stated.
            Same here. There are also Chinese in other countries, not only China
            IGN: ColdB

Comment

Some of the Arabic texts appear correctly and some don't. (Image for reference)
              Click image for larger version

Name:	SKSSKKSKSKSKS.png
Views:	1
Size:	648.9 KB
ID:	6600779
              Nothing to see here

Comment

I logged in Turkish version for 30 minutes today. And already noticed many language and gameplay mistakes. I can help you about Turkish translations if you need help.
                Feel free to msg me ingame or in forums about your questions!

Click here to check our channel for funny videos!
                Click here for my Instagram page: @theHakanss

Comment

I can't seem to find it

Comment

Ubisolf team might take a look (impotant)

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
                    Beta Access

The Beta server for Growtopia’s Localization testing will have its own client, and therefore will be a different, independent application that will only be available on Android. Currently there are no plans to release this test on PC or iOS

If you are living in the following countries, you can simply search for the Growtopia Beta App by typing “Growtopia” and “Beta” on the Google Play Store or download it directly with the link below.
                    • China, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, USA, and UK

[ATTACH=CONFIG]235786[/ATTACH]

DOWNLOAD THE BETA APP NOW

After downloading you will need to create a new account. Please note that you will not be able to log in with your Live Server credentials. You also don’t need to do /beta, upon logging in with your new account, you are already on the Beta Server.

Bug Reporting

Please report all bugs and other issues you may find on the forums in Growtopia Beta Server only! Do not report bugs by opening a Customer Support Ticket.

As this is a Localization Beta Test please focus on the following:
                    • Unlocalized text or wrong language
                    • Spelling and Grammar mistakes
                    • User Interface and formatting
                    • Other localization errors

Please read the Beta Server Guide for more information.

Please note that we will offer only very limited Customer Support on the Localization Beta Server, please do not reach out to the Customer Support team if not otherwise necessary.

~ The Growtopia Team.

DEAR UBISOFT TEAM, IM SORRY TO TELL THT CHINA HAD NO IP TO DOWNLOAD GROWTOPIA, CAUSE THEIR COUNTRY ALREADY BLOCK GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK.
                    IF U WANT CHINESE PLAYER TO TEST BOUT IT CAN UNLOCK FOR SHOUTEAST ASIA CAUSE MOSTLY CHINESE PLAYER COME FROM 🇲🇾, 🇮🇩, 🇸🇬, 🇹🇭 AND MORE.

THIS IS REAL CAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRAVEL THERE 2YEARS AGO THEN IT CANT EVEN OPEN GT
                    THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by CHENGO View Post
                      DEAR UBISOFT TEAM, IM SORRY TO TELL THT CHINA HAD NO IP TO DOWNLOAD GROWTOPIA, CAUSE THEIR COUNTRY ALREADY BLOCK GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK.
                      IF U WANT CHINESE PLAYER TO TEST BOUT IT CAN UNLOCK FOR SHOUTEAST ASIA CAUSE MOSTLY CHINESE PLAYER COME FROM 🇲🇾, 🇮🇩, 🇸🇬, 🇹🇭 AND MORE.

THIS IS REAL CAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRAVEL THERE 2YEARS AGO THEN IT CANT EVEN OPEN GT
                      THANKS
                      You can try using a VPN

- - - Updated - - -

After trying it out for a bit, I noticed the following inconsistencies:

- The game bugs out on the Growmoji menu (especially in Chinese)
                      - Any seed is written as <Item>Seed, not <Item> Seed
                      - The spaces are too wide in the Chinese mode
                      - The English font looks weird compared to regular GT
                      - There is room for an additional 2 buttons in the title screen
                      - Not all text is translated (e.g. the trade messages, /stats, /mods "All are hidden" text, World/Private/Custom chat tabs, chat settings)
                      - Trading items shows as ITEM_340 (probably cargo shorts as someone informed me)
                      - Info dialog about seeds shows nothing but "Plant this seed to grow an <Item>Tree.

Game unplayable. 0/10 would not recommend, please fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
                        Hi all,

Please use this thread to voice your general feedback towards the Beta App on Android. Please do not use this thread to report issues and bugs.

~ Baskerville
                        After trying it out for a bit, I noticed the following inconsistencies:

- The game bugs out on the Growmoji menu (especially in Chinese)
                        - Any seed is written as <Item>Seed, not <Item> Seed
                        - The spaces are too wide in the Chinese mode
                        - The English font looks weird compared to regular GT
                        - There is room for an additional 2 buttons in the title screen
                        - Not all text is translated (e.g. the trade messages, /stats, /mods "All are hidden" text, World/Private/Custom chat tabs, chat settings)
                        - Trading items shows as ITEM_340 (probably cargo shorts as someone informed me)
                        - Info dialog about seeds shows nothing but "Plant this seed to grow an <Item>Tree.

Game unplayable. 0/10 would not recommend, please fix.

Comment

Most of the Arabic letters are not connected, it's literally unreadable unless you focus very hard reading each letter one at a time i think there might be a bug with Arabic language.

Comment

i got banned for no reason lol
                            Playing GT since 2009
                            Focused Eyez :9999/1
                            Diamond Lockz: Unlimited
                            VOTW:64
                            WOTD:967
                            Worlds:
                            [I]HAMUMU (500000000 DLS) BEST OFFER-JAMEW8
                            BUYGHC NFS
                            BUY 10000000000 DLS
                            TRADE 1000000000 DLS
                            Youtube Channel:wywywhwğjwqashd

Comment

VyteMod has been messing around with mod powers,

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...155&height=670

first picture belongs to me and the second one belongs to Traut from the discord server.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...500&height=281
                              Growtopia player since 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X