X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Speed does not work when used together with Atomic Backbreaker. Normally when you use Super Speed, you would wait for your opponent to play their card before you play your own card. However, when used in conjunction with Atomic Backbreaker, Super Speed does not work as intended and instead just behaves like a normal 1 damage card.

How to reproduce:

1. Put Atomic Backbreaker, Super Speed, any 3 cosmic cards in your deck
    2. On the first turn, have your opponent do nothing, and then use Atomic Backbreaker
    3. On the second turn, have your opponent play a random card. The card your opponent plays will not be displayed to you.

GrowID: bllade
    Beta Server GrowID: bllade

IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
    Achievements completed: 152/167

Comment

• BUG #3.1
      Yes... that's right I'm back, although this is gonna be a quickie. I am flattered that I now have my own section for bugs (I'm especially happy for the alliteration, "Boblobjoe's BETA Bug Reports"), which really surprised me. but, I'm here to report that ever since I've joined beta, it doesn't matter anymore if I was in beta in my last game session or not, I still get the initial startup crash I was talking about in BUG #3 even when I was playing normal GT, just letting you know.

Thank you for your time!

(IGN: GELLED)
      (BETA IGN: Krezdi)

If you're wondering where I am, I'm right behind you!
      Last edited by Boblobjoe; 09-04-2020, 04:04 AM. Reason: added title

Comment

• BUG #4
        BOOM!!! And just like that, there were THREE more!
        I got three new problems but they are gonna be in separate comments. the first of which is the fourth (if that confused u, good. Jk, this is my fourth bug overall).Ok, so the first problem has to do with the shop.

So, I'm browsing through the literal two things in the shop and I noticed something odd...
        The backpack upgrade was bugged with its gem thing.

If you have bought the backpack upgrade a lot on beta and keep leaving and returning to the shop, the price will say it's gone up, but in reality, it hasn't... yet.
        After a while, it will fully convert and you now have to pay a whole 2700 gems and rising to upgrade your backpack.

I'm back to annoy you mods/admins once again.
        Last edited by Boblobjoe; 09-04-2020, 04:22 AM. Reason: Typo - BTA-->BETA

Comment

• BUG #5
          I'm running out of intro ideas, but that's fine bc I have only one more report and one feedback today after this.
          This time our bug is not about flying players, (like a lot of post on here say) but on flying VILLAINS

My friend decided he was gonna troll me and used all his crime waves in my world when I accessed him. and boom, flying villain, but just one.
          I saw this one before but I don't see it anymore and it didn't give a proper explanation anyway.

You get the gist of it. if you spam the crime wave really fast, I mean like cookie clicker speed fast, there's a chance a villain will spawn in the middle of the air. mine was about 6 blocks away from the ground.

(BETA IGNL Krezdi)

I wonder if these moderators/admins even see me typing these little messages?

Comment

• BUG #6
            AIGHT! Final bug report for today... this is gonna be interesting.
            Why are there so many ways to get stuck in a battle?

since I'm an Andriod player, I seem to find a lot more bugs, but that's self-explanatory
            this bug won't let you do anything except type and/or leave the game/world.

to do this bug you have to be on an android device, playing growtopia.
            if you are in the middle of a battle and you press the built-in android back button, whether on accident or on purpose, it closes you out of the battle but it is technically still going. so the health bar is still there and you can't do anything other than wrench things, chat, and/or leave the game/world.

I literally have to spell check this at least 5 times before I post lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boblobjoe View Post
              BUG #5
              I'm running out of intro ideas, but that's fine bc I have only one more report and one feedback today after this.
              This time our bug is not about flying players, (like a lot of post on here say) but on flying VILLAINS

My friend decided he was gonna troll me and used all his crime waves in my world when I accessed him. and boom, flying villain, but just one.
              I saw this one before but I don't see it anymore and it didn't give a proper explanation anyway.

You get the gist of it. if you spam the crime wave really fast, I mean like cookie clicker speed fast, there's a chance a villain will spawn in the middle of the air. mine was about 6 blocks away from the ground.

(BETA IGNL Krezdi)

I wonder if these moderators/admins even see me typing these little messages?
              it isn't a bug it happens if you run out of space. I should know cause I did crime waves slowly and only fought specified villains for Anubis Mask...
              Originally posted by abala100;n1545580
              Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Dogs are cool (thats a secret you ONLY you know) Shhh

Comment

• ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
                Youtube:mylocationgt
                Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

• [FEEDBACK #1]

I just gotta say that the ban hammer is a bit too overpowered if you ask me. I mean, it can defeat a player after using it 3 times. doesn't that seem a little unfair to you? I beat my friend 5 times in a row with the ban hammer and some type of heal ability alone, there's really no defense for it.

short and simple... right to the point.

Comment

• Mar_PastaGigi
                    Mar_PastaGigi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    learn how to counter it. You just need,
                    1) Predictions
                    2) Knowledge about crime cards and predict which card will the opponent pick and counter it with the counter card.

• I have the same type of problem (?) I'm guessing it's to prevent something - like the hacking of accounts through the breach in beta?
                  IGN: kroakie
                  "7/19/13"

Comment

• Originally posted by Swordtail View Post

It isn't a bug it happens if you run out of space. I should know cause I did crime waves slowly and only fought specified villains for Anubis Mask...
                    I had plenty of space left in my world. (beta world name: TRADINGCARDS)
                    It's just to the right of the door about 5-6 blocks up
                    Last edited by Boblobjoe; 09-04-2020, 05:09 AM. Reason: capitalization

Comment

• oh ok haha
                      ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
                      Youtube:mylocationgt
                      Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by myLocation View Post
                        you cant login to beta with your normal grow id.
                        you have to log in to normal gameplay with an account with the beta requirements, once you type /beta you have to uncheck your grow id and use a new account. after that, you are free to make a beta grow id.

Comment

• I have the same problem, just use guest acc.
                          GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                          Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

• I FEEL SPECIAL

this definitely wasn't to get me back up to the top post

Comment

• BUG #@^%&(
                              I honestly have no idea what happened but I heard growtopia even when my phone was off so I went to open it up, but my lock screen went horizontal (like on growtopia) and my phone had a seizure and restarted by itself.

I'm genuinely creeped out.

Comment

Working...
                              X