X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can access the shop while playing the card fight and buy things, can lead to unwanted purchases!

Comment

• ​Hello,

We found a bug in Growtopia Beta Server while testing PVP Card Battle!

The bug is between these cards:

Atomic Backbreaker
      Super Speed
      Frozen Mirror

Here's some pictures that will explain the bug.

P.S. Onion_846 as Player 1, Goatie as Player 2.

Click image for larger version  Name:	0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	914.5 KB ID:	6896649

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	978.5 KB ID:	6896648
      1. Player 2 played Atomic Backbreaker, while player 1 played Frozen Mirror. So the Frozen Mirror reflect the ability of Atomic Backbreaker, and picked up Super Speed from the deck (because the rest are passive cards).

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	864.2 KB ID:	6896650
      2. After that, player 2 played Ice Shard.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	670.8 KB ID:	6896651
      3. But from Player 1's views, it didn't show the card that Player 2 played.
      * This is what happened as a bug that we found*

Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	855.7 KB ID:	6896652
      4. Normally it'll be shown like this, showing what card the opponent is playing.

Device Models : Samsung A50s, iPhone XR
      GrowID : PapaOnion, PapaGoat
      GrowID (in beta) : Onion_846, Goatie
      World name where the issue is happening : ONION

Hope this will be useful!

Comment

• Originally posted by BladeGamer View Post
        Since beta is apparently closed, I have 4 more interactions that I have yet to test, and you guys can test them if you want to.

1. Nebula Gas/Comet Strike interactions, will your Comet Strike still activate when your opponent's Nebula Gas activates?
        2. Egg Shield/Comet Strike interactions, does Egg Shield block damage from Comet Strike?
        3. Overheat/Nebula Gas interactions, what happens when an Overheated Fire card and an Ice card that activates Nebula Gas gets played?
        4. Overheat/Ice Card interactions, what happens when an Overheated Fire card and an Ice card gets played? Does it deal damage? Does it activate the Ice card's effects?
        Heyaaa!!! The BETA server is back up again! Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Have fun playing the PVP Card battles and feel free to test the above interactions and report any major bugs that you encounter.
        What's meant to be will always find a way!

Comment

• Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-03-20-22-24-06_aedbcaf2756c7788e53d6cbb3446304f.png Views:	29 Size:	202.0 KB ID:	6895937Steps: 1 Bring Overheat, Dray, Atomic, Nebula, Life Harvest. Opponent, bring Frozen breath & Mirror, nebula, regen, ban hammer.
          2. Try urself to get low & and give u 2 bans
          3. Use overheat
          4. use atomic and dray, against ban hammer (tell him ofc)
          5. voila ur immune to ban hammer.. So the game doesn't end

Beta IGN: Einstburp80511
          IGN: Invsibility
          ​​​
          I have a possible theory for this bug.

What ban hammer actually does is to manually change your opponent's HP to 0, but in the image, the ban hammer is played before the death ray is played. Since the death ray allows you to heal 1 hp because of your life harvest, your final hp is actually 1 instead of 0 and you remain in the game.
          IGN: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

All epic quests completed, waiting for sponsor.
          Achievements completed: 152/167

Comment

• there are a fire event that has started in my world and now i can't remove it can anyone remove it? my world name is cardstorages its at the right side

Comment

• When i'm trying to go beta server then it keeps saying that i have wrong password.

Seems like bug stops me from finding other bugs.

NB! My password is correct, level is way higher than required and so on.

Comment

• You'll have to create a new account once you enter beta. You can't login to your account from live server.

Comment

• As the title said it you can able to request a player that in a card battle i dunno if its i bug or glitch.. you can add the text that saying"Hmm i think the player is already in a Card Battle right now"

Comment

• This isn't related to Card PVP, but this is still a bug with the beta server.
                    IGN: daneeko
                    Beta IGN: Teenzy_995
                    Issue: I can change my GrowID on live servers, but trying to create a GrowID on the beta server will not let me choose the name, hence why i havent made on in the beta server yet.
                    pet egg. eggie boi. it him.

road to 1 blue gem lock - 3/100dls
                    level 125 - 33/125

Comment

• IGN karylle20

BUG
                      When fighting. When atomic breaker uses the card speed the card speed doesn't work.

Comment

• If you open your inventory while waiting for the other player to choose his cards you wont be able to press let's fight anymore and you have to close and open the app again.
                        Grow ID: NOTSHOTS
                        -IGN: NOTSHOTS
                        -Main World: NOTSHOTS

2013-2014 Player
                        Got Mini-you 3 times on the same account

-Goals:
                        1-Level. (51/125)\
                        2-Awsomeness 100%
                        3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
                        4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
                        5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)
                        sigpic

Comment

• You can actually. Jusy slide the inventory back down via the pull tap thing.
                          They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

• Pressing exit world on an android phone will make the game crash
                            ign : JoshuaXW
                            beta ign : JoshuaXW_421

Comment

• GrowID: 1ORXD
                              Beta name (temporarily): WLtoDL24HR_862
                              Platform: PC

If you type "/msg" to message someone, and get a message back, you can easily warp to them while you're in the tutorial by typing "/rgo". If you get banned, you can type any world name and enter any world. Here's some pictures:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Skärmbild (65).png Views:	0 Size:	313.6 KB ID:	6899172Click image for larger version  Name:	Skärmbild (63).png Views:	0 Size:	112.0 KB ID:	6899171

Comment

• Found this bug today. Not sure if it has been reported or not.

What's the bug:
                                As you can see in the picture, my opponent (Gen) and I (YiJianMei) both used Atomic Backbreaker. My Atomic Backbreaker gave me a Ban Hammer while his/hers gave him/her a Pineapple Spear. In normal situations this would mean that my Ban Hammer will not work, and his/her warnings count would still be unchanged (in this case, it would still be 2/3), but here it says that my Ban Hammer worked and my opponent is banned from the game (although in reality he/she isn't).
                                Yes, this might just be a visual bug, but it messes up with the warnings count and with the players.

How to reproduce bug:
                                Both opponents use Atomic Backbreaker, 1 gets Ban Hammer, another one gets a Lightning Superpower Card (probably any Lightning Superpower Card).

Live Server GrowID: SeedTopianGT
                                Beta Server GrowID: YiJianMei
                                Last edited by NotSeedTopian; 09-11-2020, 01:14 PM.
                                BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Working...
                                X