I Want Card Battle Again On Beta Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want Card Battle Again On Beta Servers

I Want Card Battle Again On Beta Servers Because I Dont Have Enought Wl(s) For Card Battle In Normal Servers. Also All People Sells Crime Cards For Expensive Prices. Its Not Profit Tho, Requires Lotta Gems, And You Gonna Lose Wl(s). Card Battling Is Fun, But I Dont Wanna Lose My Wls Anymore Because My Wls Cutted In Half During Halloween, Im Broke. Please Open Beta Servers Back..

beta servers are only open for some update testing,and they can't open it asap because there is no huge update happening. just try to earn some wls
    ign: thiel
    discord: thiel4usgt#4108
    ig: thiel4us
    donate in thieldonate
    sry if mi bad english

Comment

Beta's a testing platform, used for developers to test features with player bases, mainly because testing bug-ridden features that could possibly break the game isn't a very smart thing to do on the main servers. Y'know what keeps those servers afloat? Money. If they're not testing much, there's virtually no reason to keep beta servers up, especially if the kind of reasoning to open beta is to allow players to 'goof freely without any consequences like the way you would in the main servers' .

Also, on a serious note, just learn Card Battling and know how to tackle situations, instead of failing over and over again in a place like the beta servers. Doing so will be worth it: you can actually get a lotta gems (provided you win more times than you lose). And come on, not all crime shops are that expensive, some even sells for like 5-7/wl (for Incinerate, Frozen Mirror, Megawatt Pulse and Regeneration), 10-15/wl (Flame On!, Super Speed) and 20-25/wl (everything else). Heck, even for me, the bare minimum of 5, 10 and 20/wl prices are more than enough to work with. It's not even that complicated to begin with, so I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

If I were you, I'll start with learning deck building. Then I'll continue with learning how to approach situations.

(Update: If you're struggling to find a cheap crime shop, try this: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...rd-shop-at-8ek. I haven't checked it yet, but you can try checking it out. Who knows? The pricing there may be pretty cheap! No harm in checking, right?)
      This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
        Beta's a testing platform, used for developers to test features with player bases, mainly because testing bug-ridden features that could possibly break the game isn't a very smart thing to do on the main servers. Y'know what keeps those servers afloat? Money. If they're not testing much, there's virtually no reason to keep beta servers up, especially if the kind of reasoning to open beta is to allow players to 'goof freely without any consequences like the way you would in the main servers' .

Also, on a serious note, just learn Card Battling and know how to tackle situations, instead of failing over and over again in a place like the beta servers. Doing so will be worth it: you can actually get a lotta gems (provided you win more times than you lose). And come on, not all crime shops are that expensive, some even sells for like 5-7/wl (for Incinerate, Frozen Mirror, Megawatt Pulse and Regeneration), 10-15/wl (Flame On!, Super Speed) and 20-25/wl (everything else). Heck, even for me, the bare minimum of 5, 10 and 20/wl prices are more than enough to work with. It's not even that complicated to begin with, so I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

If I were you, I'll start with learning deck building. Then I'll continue with learning how to approach situations.

(Update: If you're struggling to find a cheap crime shop, try this: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...rd-shop-at-8ek. I haven't checked it yet, but you can try checking it out. Who knows? The pricing there may be pretty cheap! No harm in checking, right?)
        How Many Wls You Have rn? Cuz I Guess You Are Rich Enought For Losing Ur Wls. I Dont Wanna Lose Wl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumotravis30 View Post

Oh And, I Was Max lvl Card Batteler In Beta Servers. So I Know How To Card Battle. I Beated Lot Of People (That Uses Rare Cards With Crown Logo) In Normal Servers With Normal Cards (No Rare Cards), Without Crown. You Will Lose Wl Anyway (winning or losing). Because Rewards S...ks.

Comment

Originally posted by AkifBera11 View Post

Oh And, I Was Max lvl Card Batteler In Beta Servers. So I Know How To Card Battle. I Beated Lot Of People (That Uses Rare Cards With Crown Logo) In Normal Servers With Normal Cards (No Rare Cards), Without Crown. You Will Lose Wl Anyway (winning or losing). Because Rewards S...ks.
            Well jokes on ya, so far I've spent like 40 world locks, and my overall net gems went from 10k ish to like 110k ish. And no, I'm not that rich.
            This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

• AkifBera11
              AkifBera11 commented
              Editing a comment
              Can i ask, how many wls you have total?

• Sumotravis30
              Sumotravis30 commented
              Editing a comment
              AkifBera11 I have like 165 world locks in my inventory, but I never use the other 100 unless I have to.

• AkifBera11
              AkifBera11 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was have 215world lock, but got scammed 1dl recenly, i got some wls back, now have 164wl with ds and pega wings. but wls isnt free, and i dont wanna lose them.

They ain't opening the beta servers just because you're broke, sorry but you gotta accept it because it is a "testing" server

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

everything on the beta server is for testing, not for you to play. the real servers are there to stay and for you to level up. leveling up = gems, so its better profit anyway lol
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DDtPd6ID0

^^ If you enjoyed that, subscribe below, thanks! ^^
              http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPlaysGT

Comment

Guess you gotta wait.
                General Info:
                GrowID: Akrenix
                World: AKRENIX
                Level: 54/125
                Growtokens: 58/200

Goals:
                Awesomeness: 100%
                Focused Eyes: 58%

Social Media:
                YouTube: Akrenix GT

Twitter: @Akrenixx (non-Growtopia stuff)
                Instagram: @akrenixgt

2 Super Supporter Accounts

Comment

Never tried to card battle, what's the hype around it? Is it like fun?
                  🏆 💐 Ali 💐 🏆

Comment

Originally posted by Dzez View Post
                    Never tried to card battle, what's the hype around it? Is it like fun?
                    yup and rn its much profitable because of druid thingie
                    I Hate Growganoth I Like growch

Recently Changed Account to Dtotrident

Comment

It was very fun on when the growtopia servers gonna do maintenance, we will change it into beta server....and the beta servers weren't restarting
                      My growtokens 84/200
                      Levels: 66/125
                      Epic Quest: 2
                      Free services at FREEHT
                      Cheap surg/star tools at BORY
                      Mi world is A2TWINYGT
                      11/25/2020
                      OMG

Comment

Hate to break it to ya; but they're not going to open beta servers just because you can't afford the cards. We've all been there at one point. How do you think the rich got rich? They worked hard (unless they bought DLs for money, which is an exception), so you should too.
                        GROWTOPIAN

that's literally it

Comment

Working...
                        X