Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be other languages coming up?
    IGN: Angro

Comment

Sure, I would be happy to add other languages.. but we would need enough people in the forums who speak each language though. So if someone wants a special language, maybe make a thread asking how many people would use it (in the Growtopia general forum or suggestions) and if 10+ people say they want it...
      Seth A. Robinson
      Robinson Technologies

Comment

Originally posted by Seth View Post
        Sure, I would be happy to add other languages.. but we would need enough people in the forums who speak each language though. So if someone wants a special language, maybe make a thread asking how many people would use it (in the Growtopia general forum or suggestions) and if 10+ people say they want it...
        I was gonna suggest estonian , but i think i'll pass. We get english lessons since the first class already and understand it much. Maybe languages like russian?
        IGN: Angro

Comment

This area is for people to speak in Korean.

Special thanks to youwhang who is helping with the translation of our forum software. He also is the moderator of this area!

To enable Korean language text, choose "Korean (KR)" instead of "English (US)" from the language drop down bar near the bottom of the page. Only a small part has been translated so far.

환영합니다 !
          That's now very good! The Koreans now have their very own sub forum!
          Smash that flag counter in the face

Thanks Topazi for this portrait of me.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks @seth and youwhang

This area is for people to speak in Korean.

Special thanks to youwhang who is helping with the translation of our forum software. He also is the moderator of this area!

To enable Korean language text, choose "Korean (KR)" instead of "English (US)" from the language drop down bar near the bottom of the page. Only a small part has been translated so far.

환영합니다 !
            Im rlly happy that youwhang did that.
            Not that im korean
            Just that koreans are
            Sooo..... Thanks @seth and youwhang

Comment

THX WOW SETH

I am a Korean, and I am really happy about this.
              I have a question for you seth.
              Youwhang is now mod??

And, most of every korean users are using a site called NAVER CAFE, so if people doesn't come use here, this will be no use.

I'll say one more thing.
              올ㅋ
              IGN : Perma
              When I see a Spam thread:

Comment

Originally posted by JiHwan View Post
                I'll say one more thing.
                올ㅋ
                Click image for larger version

Name:	1328441532166.gif
Views:	1
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	6437117

그토 네이버카페는 너무 많아서.. 이건 전세계적으로 통일된거라서 많이 쓰일듯? ㅋㅋ 아닌가

Comment

This is an excellent idea. A lot of Korean players can now converse in their own language instead of English. (Not that I know Korean...) But the one issue I could see is players of different languages only posting in their own subforum. Therefore, forumers wouldn't interact as much anymore.

Originally posted by Cryptelo View Post
                  Koreans are the 2nd community (After english guys) in Growtopia:
                  By English, do you mean American? English would actually refer to people who live in England. Because I think there are mostly American players in Growtopia.
                  Even though I quit and I'm gone, I just want to say that I really miss this community.
                  (Is it still similar to the way it used to be?)

Comment

Originally posted by JiHwan View Post
                    I am a Korean, and I am really happy about this.
                    I have a question for you seth.
                    Youwhang is now mod??

And, most of every korean users are using a site called NAVER CAFE, so if people doesn't come use here, this will be no use.

I'll say one more thing.
                    올ㅋ
                    Just to answer your first question, Youwhang is only the moderator of this forum. He is not an in-game mod. He just watches over this one sub-forum. He should be a super-moderator, though.
                    Originally posted by Cade83 View Post
                    This is an excellent idea. A lot of Korean players can now converse in their own language instead of English. (Not that I know Korean...) But the one issue I could see is players of different languages only posting in their own subforum. Therefore, forumers wouldn't interact as much anymore.

By English, do you mean American? English would actually refer to people who live in England. Because I think there are mostly American players in Growtopia.
                    By English, he means English speakers.
                    sigpic
                    uh-oh

Bada-bing bada-boom, when I walk in I'm the king of the room.

Comment

Oh Seth

You are so cool thx for make this nice game

Comment

@Seth what is the approximately activity count for one country if they want to deserve their own sub-forum? I believe that asians and russians should get one, once their numbers have increased(mostly at the forums). Due to their handwritings

Comment

LOL

You : 너
                          Come : 이리와
                          Get off : 꺼져 , 저리가
                          Idea : 생각
                          Fine , Good : 좋아
                          -> ex ) Good idea -> 좋은 생각이야
                          Not bad : 나쁘지 않아
                          No : 아니
                          S....
                          Scammer : 사기꾼
                          -> ex ) he's scammer : 그는 사기꾼이야
                          Last edited by youwhang; 08-28-2013, 11:12 AM.
                          WOTD World
                          NASA11 , MARIOMUSIC , DISNEYFROZEN

E-mail. bbonginous@gmail.com
                          Steam ID. bbonginous

Comment

wow

Korean froums is very good
                            Im a MGM

Comment

Nice sub-forum! Congrats youwhang for being a mod!

Wish I had my own sub-forum; I have to share the English version with stinky KittenMH...
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChe...NcftXOrnZey8Vg

Comment

Polish!, We don't have many polish users.., I'm polish.. But I've lived in UK for 7 Years now, I have some polish friends though..

-Chudy (BTW: Chudy means Skinny.)

-ShadowPL

-HaudKen (I've met him, but not friends that much)

And other newbies.
                                "Only in a world of code can you grow toilets on trees" - MK24773.
                                ----------------------------------------------------
                                IGN - Nagafen
                                PSN - ZtruShu
                                ----------------------------------------------------
                                Kudos from your favourite drinking buddy,

Comment

Working...
                                X