Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this sub forum dead

If there are less korea player, why make a korean sub forum
    Playing since 2014. Left the game multiple time and is now staying for long.
    PM me in game or forum if you want to add me.
    IGN: GhostSock

Koreans were probably the majority of the players during the first few months of the game's release.

It feels like a completely different forum over here xD
    IGN: darkscythe

Originally posted by Magicalfishy
    We live in a world surrounded by monsters... our own kind.

Comment

Koreans were literally like the rich kids back in 2013 and 2014. I know youwhang since we are friends and one time he was talking to Seth about opening up a Korean sub-forum or basically something to update it. It was ages ago and I can't remember it clearly. But something related to Korean sub-forum, that's for sure! And yep, there were a lot of players from Korea. I can't remember most of the famous ones but I believe WeekNd, kidss (?), English, xX(someone who was admin at kidss' world, it was a girl)Xx, annnnddddd.. yeah, that's pretty much it. As far as I can remember.

(It was also the day I told Seth that I helped his wife. Cringe-worthy if you were there)

Growtopia Art - Discord Server
      Join our discord server today!

Comment

Estonian Sub Forum

Originally posted by Garvin Lim View Post
        If there are less korea player, why make a korean sub forum
        Sethmumu should replace this Sub-Forum with an Estonian one. Let's be honest, Estonian players everywhere!
        I want to be like Rubie.

Comment

Originally posted by iPhotos View Post
          Sethmumu should replace this Sub-Forum with an Estonian one. Let's be honest, Estonian players everywhere!
          Filipino players everywhere too, and Indonesian ones!

Comment

they should make a public vote to chose the most forumer here so they can make a new sub forum for selected countrie
            Playing since 2014. Left the game multiple time and is now staying for long.
            PM me in game or forum if you want to add me.
            IGN: GhostSock

Comment

They should make a sub forum for poeple who have that red and white flag (Don't know the contry). I see them talking their language everywhere and even try to talk to me in it quite often (And I don't know what the heck they're saying xD)

Comment

Originally posted by SSpectre View Post
                They should make a sub forum for poeple who have that red and white flag (Don't know the contry). I see them talking their language everywhere and even try to talk to me in it quite often (And I don't know what the heck they're saying xD)
                I'm assuming it's Indonesia. An Indonesian sub-forum would probably cause a lot of Indonesian players to join the sub-forum, but is it really necessary? The game and the forum are two different things, after all.
                Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
                Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
                It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
                Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
                Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!

Comment

Only me and Notavailable Vietnam cry

Comment

Working...
                  X