• Show
Clear All

• :korean things:

:things that only koreans understand:
    this is boring
    Add me on discord
    holaloh#9553

I'll Just Put This In English:

Wake Up, Go To School, Get Good Grades/Do Your Hw Or Your Teacher Will Hit You With Some Stick , If You Get A Bad Grade Your Teacher Fusses At You/So Will Your Parents, After Schools Over You Go To Several Tutoring Places (Which Costs ALOT of $$$) , Arrive Home late (11:30ish) , Then If Your Family Isn't Rich, The Rich Kids Get good grades no matter how hard you study, Later you fail your final exam and can't get into a collage, Then When Your Around 18, You Get Drafted To The Military (you normaly serve there for 2 years) Which Is Very Intense (If you have a metal issue or some Problem with your self, You Aren't Suppose To Go There, But these days The Korean Government Don't Really Care about that which leads You getting other picked on by other people and Theres Been Many cases Where someone kills some other person in the military) , Later After You Finish serving the military you can't get a job because you failed your final exam and you couldn't get into a collage , Which Means Your unemployed/ have no job and you can't get a income. (The End.)

(BTW Lots Of Errors There)

Thanks For Reading!
    Hi.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDirtSeed View Post

Wake Up, Go To School, Get Good Grades/Do Your Hw Or Your Teacher Will Hit You With Some Stick , If You Get A Bad Grade Your Teacher Fusses At You/So Will Your Parents, After Schools Over You Go To Several Tutoring Places (Which Costs ALOT of $$$) , Arrive Home late (11:30ish) , Then If Your Family Isn't Rich, The Rich Kids Get good grades no matter how hard you study, Later you fail your final exam and can't get into a collage, Then When Your Around 18, You Get Drafted To The Military (you normaly serve there for 2 years) Which Is Very Intense (If you have a metal issue or some Problem with your self, You Aren't Suppose To Go There, But these days The Korean Government Don't Really Care about that which leads You getting other picked on by other people and Theres Been Many cases Where someone kills some other person in the military) , Later After You Finish serving the military you can't get a job because you failed your final exam and you couldn't get into a collage , Which Means Your unemployed/ have no job and you can't get a income. (The End.)

Thanks For Reading!
      Did u write a life of a korean?, lol
      this is boring
      Add me on discord
      holaloh#9553

Comment

Thanks For Reading!
        Woah Didn't know the life of a Korean was that hard
        Level: 119

Visit VickBFG for gems!

Comment

Thanks For Reading!
          Wow, that's exactly like Singapore.
          IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Comment

Thanks For Reading!
            So that's the life of Koreans... I'm speechless

Noobest player since 2014.

My in-game name is Limitations. Pretty much an anonymous.

AFK Suggestion

check out my suggestion, kek

Comment

omg is really not easy to live in korea

to all korean player come and i will give you a hug
              Playing since 2014. Left the game multiple time and is now staying for long.
              PM me in game or forum if you want to add me.
              IGN: GhostSock

Comment

y ahora voy a hablar mi lengua nativa, el español
                this is boring
                Add me on discord
                holaloh#9553

Comment

Originally posted by Hypa View Post
                  i can do that as well
                  dora la esploristo
                  suĉas
                  (insert something here)
                  what the heck is sucas?
                  this is boring
                  Add me on discord
                  holaloh#9553

Comment

After reading this thread, I have so much respect for Korean people then before.
                    my signature is here

Comment

Im korean and i live in america ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

:korean conplaint about the update:
                        this is boring
                        Add me on discord
                        holaloh#9553

Comment

Thanks For Reading!
                          no problem for reading
                          Yes... I am THAT Wok. Well, yeah, hello humans. ~0-0~

Anything that's Nintendo, I like... I play Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Brothers, basically I'm a Nintendo Super Fan.

FC: 0817-4353-8535
                          ID: I.N.M.

Comment

Working...
                          X