• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jirachi
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDirtSeed View Post
    I'll Just Put This In English:

Wake Up, Go To School, Get Good Grades/Do Your Hw Or Your Teacher Will Hit You With Some Stick , If You Get A Bad Grade Your Teacher Fusses At You/So Will Your Parents, After Schools Over You Go To Several Tutoring Places (Which Costs ALOT of $$$) , Arrive Home late (11:30ish) , Then If Your Family Isn't Rich, The Rich Kids Get good grades no matter how hard you study, Later you fail your final exam and can't get into a collage, Then When Your Around 18, You Get Drafted To The Military (you normaly serve there for 2 years) Which Is Very Intense (If you have a metal issue or some Problem with your self, You Aren't Suppose To Go There, But these days The Korean Government Don't Really Care about that which leads You getting other picked on by other people and Theres Been Many cases Where someone kills some other person in the military) , Later After You Finish serving the military you can't get a job because you failed your final exam and you couldn't get into a collage , Which Means Your unemployed/ have no job and you can't get a income. (The End.)

(BTW Lots Of Errors There)

Thanks For Reading!
    no problem for reading

Leave a comment:

• holaloh
    replied
    :korean conplaint about the update:

Leave a comment:

• DailyGamer
    replied
    Im korean and i live in america ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Leave a comment:

• IDuxuri
    replied
    After reading this thread, I have so much respect for Korean people then before.

Leave a comment:

• holaloh
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypa View Post
    i can do that as well
    dora la esploristo
    suĉas
    (insert something here)
    what the heck is sucas?

Leave a comment:

• holaloh
    replied
    y ahora voy a hablar mi lengua nativa, el español

Leave a comment:

• Garvin Lim
    replied
    omg is really not easy to live in korea

to all korean player come and i will give you a hug

Leave a comment:

• Limitations
    replied

Wake Up, Go To School, Get Good Grades/Do Your Hw Or Your Teacher Will Hit You With Some Stick , If You Get A Bad Grade Your Teacher Fusses At You/So Will Your Parents, After Schools Over You Go To Several Tutoring Places (Which Costs ALOT of $$$) , Arrive Home late (11:30ish) , Then If Your Family Isn't Rich, The Rich Kids Get good grades no matter how hard you study, Later you fail your final exam and can't get into a collage, Then When Your Around 18, You Get Drafted To The Military (you normaly serve there for 2 years) Which Is Very Intense (If you have a metal issue or some Problem with your self, You Aren't Suppose To Go There, But these days The Korean Government Don't Really Care about that which leads You getting other picked on by other people and Theres Been Many cases Where someone kills some other person in the military) , Later After You Finish serving the military you can't get a job because you failed your final exam and you couldn't get into a collage , Which Means Your unemployed/ have no job and you can't get a income. (The End.)

Thanks For Reading!
    So that's the life of Koreans... I'm speechless

Leave a comment:

• Bloodwing
    replied

Thanks For Reading!
    Wow, that's exactly like Singapore.

Leave a comment:

• VicksterX
    replied

Thanks For Reading!
    Woah Didn't know the life of a Korean was that hard

Leave a comment:

• holaloh
    replied

Thanks For Reading!
    Did u write a life of a korean?, lol

Leave a comment:

• TheDirtSeed
    replied

Thanks For Reading!

Leave a comment:

• holaloh
    started a topic :korean things:

:korean things:

:things that only koreans understand:
Working...
X