• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell World Name: BT21

BT21

offer
    ______

-SamPotato ~ 5DL

Wrong subforum?! Will transfer it to Buy&Sell.

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
      Wrong subforum?! Will transfer it to Buy&Sell.
      well it IS a korean thing uwu
      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Yea it is but this isn't a market place,

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
          Yea it is but this isn't a market place,

Thanks.
          technically this is considered the forum of gt korea so everything is relevant
          sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
          INK

Comment

tata and chimmy included?

真の幸福を達成.

Comment

Korean thing? Boy, this is in English. And if the world name is linked to a K-Pop group or something, that doesn't prove the fact that it's supposed to be in the Korean sub-forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
                Korean thing? Boy, this is in English. And if the world name is linked to a K-Pop group or something, that doesn't prove the fact that it's supposed to be in the Korean sub-forum.
                i simply put this thread here to attract more attention since its K-pop related.

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
                  i simply put this thread here to attract more attention since its K-pop related.
                  But the topic, though. It's about selling a world name. 😐
                  How is that Korean-related?

Comment

BT21 is korean.... K-POP boy band

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
                      BT21 is korean.... K-POP boy band
                      Like I said earlier: even if the world name is after a K-Pop group, it doesn't mean it's supposed to be in the Korean sub-forum.
                      I know this sub-forum is... kind of waning, but still. We need to be orderly. I don't want to sound aggressive but it's just that I got used to organising threads back in the forum I moderated.

Comment

BT21 is from korea, how's this post not belong to this subforum?
                        Ign: Savagetopian.

Comment

Originally posted by Meezy View Post
                          BT21 is from korea, how's this post not belong to this subforum?
                          Because BT21 is from Korea, but NOT the world name? The Growtopia Korea subforum is about... Growtopia, but for Korean speakers, not K-Pop-related topics.
                          So even if the world name has something to do with Korea, specifically K-Pop, it's just the world name and has NOTHING to with the group even. Last time I check, this subforum is for Korean natives and those who understand Hangul, not to celebrate that there's a K-Pop corner in the game's forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
                            Because BT21 is from Korea, but NOT the world name? The Growtopia Korea subforum is about... Growtopia, but for Korean speakers, not K-Pop-related topics.
                            So even if the world name has something to do with Korea, specifically K-Pop, it's just the world name and has NOTHING to with the group even. Last time I check, this subforum is for Korean natives and those who understand Hangul, not to celebrate that there's a K-Pop corner in the game's forum.
                            ** duplicates post in Buy n sell ** jk

Comment

So I will speak Korean so this thread will be relevant to the subforum.

Chang palikongkingtong chung choling
                              WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Working...
                              X