Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyanysaiyo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyanysaiyo

    안녕하세요, 저는 구글 번역기를 사용하고 있습니다.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
    안녕하세요, 저는 구글 번역기를 사용하고 있습니다.
    What about it?
    Well I don't use google translator...
    But I use Orca language translator
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...wl-1-3-geigers

    Contest link above

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Orca View Post
      What about it?
      Well I don't use google translator...
      But I use Orca language translator
      Isn't Orca language translator premium?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
        Isn't Orca language translator premium?
        My brain is premium and Limited edition...
        https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...wl-1-3-geigers

        Contest link above

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Orca View Post
          My brain is premium and Limited edition...
          yet it throws out knowledge like water...you must be useless by now

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
            yet it throws out knowledge like water...you must be useless by now
            You know...
            Orca can speak...
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...wl-1-3-geigers

            Contest link above

            Comment


            • #7
              Anime-sayo lol

              Comment


              • #8
                it is,,

                it is annyunghasaeyo..
                GUARDIAN HELPER IF SAW LIKE IlLEGAL? MSG TO GUARDIAN OR 777KT :nuke:

                Comment

                Working...
                X