Uhhhhhhhhh.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhhhhhhhhh.....

OK I was going to my farm world to harvest something, and I left and went to my shop world and I looked in my inventory and saw my door seeds were different. At first I supposed it was a new update, but I dropped it and asked my friend what does this seed look like to you. He replied "Like a normal door seed, why?" I then took a screenshot immediately.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-07-29-18-40-20.png
Views:	1
Size:	384.8 KB
ID:	6660161
    Last edited by Logan Mosley; 07-29-2015, 10:53 PM. Reason: I forgot to put a screenshot xD
    Chatot

Probably they just got glitched. Did leaving the world do the trick? Or did you need to sign off?
    I'm CoolDrew, but you can call me Drew

Comment

Yeah it's OK now but they should fix it xD
      Chatot

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mosley View Post
        Yeah it's OK now but they should fix it xD
        Yeah I assume it's just a rare glitch

but can you describe (in detail) what were you doing before you noticed the glitched door seeds?

Comment

OK I was at my gfs world and I remembered that I broke one of her bulletin boards (I didn't know it was being used) and I got a seed so I placed at my farm world and I went back today and harvested it. Then I went to my shop world (Yzg) and I looked in my inventory to find the b boards and I saw the seed and you know the rest
          Chatot

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mosley View Post
            OK I was at my gfs world and I remembered that I broke one of her bulletin boards (I didn't know it was being used) and I got a seed so I placed at my farm world and I went back today and harvested it. Then I went to my shop world (Yzg) and I looked in my inventory to find the b boards and I saw the seed and you know the rest
            Well there isn't anything 'special' that could have triggered the glitched seed. yeah I'd say it was just a rare occurrence which could be related to the update.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolDrew View Post
              Well there isn't anything 'special' that could have triggered the glitched seed. yeah I'd say it was just a rare occurrence which could be related to the update.
              Update! Updating items 1/1

New bugs! :]

I am noob lier

Comment

This is a glitch that happens rarely.
                Send the screenshot to support@growtopiagame.com
                i pretty much don't play so yes bye
                IGN: Serthon

Comment

Working...
                X