Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 bucks wasted and 5 dls worth gone

Hello, person reading!

I found a glitch where when I did the rainy treasure map usually it would say "you must be doing something right the map is glowing" or something like that then after a while it SHOULD say "the treasure map revealed its treasure before crumbling into dust" (and remember all messages popped up in the "broadcast area") and I've seen those messages on youtubers videos on how to do it (i was unlucky I hate to fight 20 criminals and lost a lot so a lot of dls on crime stuff) and they got the same messages and got 3 long boats and I didn't, now I'm upset because thiers also crumbled to dust and got the boats and I wasted 5dls and 30 bucks of real money (2x its raining gems 15 bucks) to solve this and got no long boats like everyone else

EVERYONE ELSE HAD CRUMBING TO DUST IF YOU GOING TO SAY THAT

- - - Updated - - -

DONT THINK ABOUT REPLYING WITH ANYTHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

Hey lets talk about memes...
    Goals
    Earn my first DL [X]
    Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
    Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
    Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
    Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
    Make some good friends [ ]
    Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

Comment

Its not a glitch

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
      Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

Dude don’t repost threads. Even if they are yours. (Also idk anything about the maps sorry)
        After like a year I figured out where this was. I’m an idoit

I have nothing else for this area!

Comment

Long boats are a damn chance to get btw. you probbably got meat and was raging that you wasted your mom's card

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
          Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Garade View Post
            Long boats are a damn chance to get btw. you probbably got meat and was raging that you wasted your mom's card
            At least I got a prize of meat I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by Garade View Post
              Dang you guys so lucky, I got only 10 rune carved stones.
              "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
              Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
              sigpic
              *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Originally posted by gemskingZZZ1 View Post
                Hello, person reading!

I found a glitch where when I did the rainy treasure map usually it would say "you must be doing something right the map is glowing" or something like that then after a while it SHOULD say "the treasure map revealed its treasure before crumbling into dust" (and remember all messages popped up in the "broadcast area") and I've seen those messages on youtubers videos on how to do it (i was unlucky I hate to fight 20 criminals and lost a lot so a lot of dls on crime stuff) and they got the same messages and got 3 long boats and I didn't, now I'm upset because thiers also crumbled to dust and got the boats and I wasted 5dls and 30 bucks of real money (2x its raining gems 15 bucks) to solve this and got no long boats like everyone else

EVERYONE ELSE HAD CRUMBING TO DUST IF YOU GOING TO SAY THAT

- - - Updated - - -

DONT THINK ABOUT REPLYING WITH ANYTHING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS
                Not a glitch. You probably are just enraged that you wasted your earnings on some item that you don't like. You should already know that most events that happen in Growtopia give trashy useless prizes that nobody likes.
                As once said by a famous rapper...

"I know they hatin' on me but I don't read comments."

Comment

Originally posted by Derpy Peanut View Post
                  Not a glitch. You probably are just enraged that you wasted your earnings on some item that you don't like. You should already know that most events that happen in Growtopia give trashy useless prizes that nobody likes.
                  Most events in growtopia are basically Legal Gambling
                  Why are we still here?
                  Just to suffer?

Comment

It's not a bug. The map gets destroyed then reveals a treasure to you. However, there are no guarantee that the reward is going to be good you may get trashy rewards. You probably got unlucky. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X